1 Bedroom Condo For Rent/rent-to-own Near La Salle University Taft

PHP 12,500
    • Price
    • 12,500.00
    • Property ID
    • 848193
    • Date Added
    • 7 months ago
    • Category
    • Condos
    • Advertised As
    • For Rent
    • City
    • Manila City
    • Area/Barangay
    • Malate
    • Type
    • With Bedroom
    • Bedrooms
    • 1
    • Condition
    • Bare
    • Floor Area
    • 30 sqm
Property Details

THE MANILA RESIDENCES 2 is a 40-storey commercial, office and residential condominium strategically situated at Taft Malate Manila. The project is right at the center of various places of interest in Manila.
The project has one of our most accessible locations. THE MANILA RESIDENCES 2 is ready for occupancy.

RENT
1 Bedroom 30sqm Outer unit

Requirements:
- 1 month advance monthly rental
- 2 months deposit
- 11 post dated check for 1 year contract
- minimum of 1 year contract
- 12,500 monthly rental
- 1,800 asso. dues

SALE
Available Unit:
Studio 26sqm -2.4M
1 Bedroom 29sqm - 2.5M-2.8M
1 Bedroom Deluxe 37sqm - 3.6M
2 Bedrooms 64sqm - 4.9M-5.2M

Minimum of 10% down payment to move in then the remaining 90% balance is payable thru in-house or bank finance.

Amenities

Adult's Swimming Pool, Gym, Function Room and Upper Lobby

Your browser does not support the HTML5 canvas tag.