1. Buyer / Developer will develop the entire area into a world class tourist destination with the best facilities and amenities such as houses, condos, sports complex, golf courses, malls, swimming pools, ranches, cable cars, church, conference facilities, etc. a self containing communities, which can be even better than that of Tgaytay Highlands, caliraya beach resort etc.
2. ESTATE REAL ESTATE CORPORATIONS AND DEVELOPERS know how to facilitate the conversion of the SILVA ESTATE into a World Class Leisure Resort Facility to make it more socially, economically relevant, effective, responsive and profitable without threating the ecological system of the surrounding natural environment and communities.
3. Buyer / Dveleoper will build Roads within and around the entire property and construct several pools and other Tourist Leisure Resort Facilities like Golf courses, hiking, repelling, sports, camping, coonference area, etc. withing a portion of the Farm Lot Property while preserving the remaining Original Lanzones farm lot areas which will then be resold to new buyers who may want to engage in small scale farming and buy only a 5,000sqm or 1 or 2 or more heactares farm lot area where they can build their own privately owned farm/rest houses and have free access and use of the Resort Leisure facilities while engaging in Farming.
Background and Information: Brgy Limao, (Tamblong) & Perez, Calauan, Laguna
The Property lies within 121degrees 14' longitude and 13 degrees 43' latitude. accesible through Daang Maharlika, 87 kms away from Manila
Topography: the topography is relatively flat with some areas characterized by rugged terrain
Slope: the slope categories of the property are as follows:
Barangays: 0-3% slope : broad area of level to nearly level land
Tamblong & Perez, Calauan, Laguna : 3-8% slope : gently sloping areas with land sloping and rolling in more than one general direction.
Soil Type: The soil type is predominantly "Lipa loam" a Eutropecs Tropuables Association. Suited for various fruit bearing trees and cash crops such as Lanzones, Pineapples, Rhambutan.
Climate: The area is within the classification of Type 1. It is characterized by two pronounced seasons, wet May to October, dry for the rest of the year. Mount Makiling, which is within sight from the Property, shield the area from trade winds.
Temperature and Humidity: Lowest temperature occurs in the months of December, January, February, while highest temperature occurs in the months of April and May. The average monthly humidity of the place is 80.25%.
Rainfall and Rainfall Intensity: Heavy rainfall is observed from June to December, October relatively has the heaviest rainfall and normally reaching 274.8mm precipitating. February is normally the driest
Land Suitability: The areas with 0-8% sloping terrain are suitable for agriculture and high density urban development or combination of both. The most dominant crops suitable for the area are lanzones, pineapples, bananas, and coconut trees.
Natural hazards: As unlike its neighboriung municipalities and San Pablo City, the area where the property lies, does not experience flash floods.
Communication: Globe Telecoms and Smart communication cellular companies have established cellsites in Calauan and iot reaches signal in the site.
Power: As of present, the facilities and services provided by the Manila Electric company (MERALCO) adequately suppllies the area and the electric post source or electricity is near the area.
Description of Property for sale:
1. 745,332.02sqm full of fruit bearing trees (Lanzones, coconut/buko, bananas) a big hotspring natural pool, and other areas with hotspring. A visit to area one will witness ponds, brooks, and springs, with hot water streams misting the air.
* 745,332.02sqm of developed Agricultural Land area with concrete roads rolling to the highest point panoramic view of Laguna.
* Transaction is only to one holder of the Special Power of Attorney.
* Price is Php700.00per square meter.
* All lots are clean TCT's bordering or near concrete roads or with few meters of rough road from the end part of the concrete roads
2. LOCATION: Calauan, Laguna, beside the internationally known Hidden Valley springs and resort (entrance through Alaminos, Laguna and Calauan)
a. A strategic advantage :
The site is very accessible to manila an d major destinations in South Luzon, only an hour away, (without or less traffic). Its potential uses are enormous and offers opportunities with many possibilities. The site is also very strategic in business and commercial developments, particularly those who have transactions in Manila and South Luzon areas - placed centrally between National Capital Region (NCR) and South Luzon emerging cities.
b. Immediate Advantages
* Hotspring source in Lot 4,