Location: Property straddle among 3 towns:
- Balanga, Bagac and Pilar
Area: 600 ha., more or less, consolidated, could be further consolidated into a 1,000 ha area.
Distance from Manila: 139 km
Frontage: 1 km along the main Highway
Length of Property: 7 km
Width of Property: 3 km (widest area)
Terrain: Rolling to Hilly. First 300 ha. has a “golf course like” terrain. The rest is hilly but almost 100% useable.
Ownership: Owned by a single family since the late 60's
* CLEAN TITLES
Property is very close to the historic Cross of Bataan, a monument constructed to honor
* The American, Filipino, and Japanese soldiers who died during World War II.
* Property overlooks both the Manila Bay and China Sea.
* Considerable elevation makes the temperature slightly lower and breezier than Bataan plains. Like most of Bataan, property is suitable for farming.
* Property has immediate access to Electricity.
Spring Water is available. Deep wells could be easily tapped as water source.
* The property is adjacent to the Bataan Provincial Road.
* The Property is rare because it is one contiguous, consolidated property owned by a single group.
* The terrain of the Property is perfect for any type of project: Rolling to Hilly, in fact Golf Course-like in some areas. No major earth moving is necessary.
Asking Price: Php120/sqm or P720,000,000.00 (NEGOTIABLE)
Modern Living Realty