MEMBER SINCE 2018

Loading Results

Show more details about us

Listings

LIKE RENT TO OWN-MOVE-IN as soon as you pay 5% of the total price. The condominium is located in Juana Osmena Extension, Camputhaw Cebu City just a few minutes away from Best Western Plux Lex Cebu Hotel and Escario. It's just an 8 minute drive going to Ayala mall and conveniently located near restaurants, hospitals and churches.Atelier Residences is a condo in Cebu City, an ultra-modern 7-storey residential condominium nestled inside in the heart of Metropolitan Cebu where you can experience utmost home comfort and style.The PropertyAtelier Residences, an ideal place for urban dwellers. With featured amenities such as reception area, commercial areas, high-speed elevators, roof deck for group gatherings, spacious corridors to provide full accessibility and comfort, property management office to take care every concern, drop off area and basement parking.AccessibilityTotal convenience right on your doorstep, with easy access to schools, churches, government agencies, business centers, malls and leisure centers.Amenities and Facilities24 Hour-SecurityBasement Parking AreaCommercial AreasProperty Management OfficeReception DeskCONDO DETAILS:1 BR (18.65 sqm)PAYMENT SCHEME:Total Price: P1,920,811.88Reservation fee: P20,0005% EARLY MOVE-IN PromoPROMO:PAYLITE ON DOWNPAYMENT (rent-to-own scheme)SPOT 5% of Total Contract Price or pay P96,040.59 and avail MOVE-IN PRIVILEGE!another 5% (remaining DP) on staggered payment for 12 mos. as low as 15k/mo. and BALLOON PAYMENT on the 13th month (remaining DP and Interest)MONTHLY AMORTIZATION computation is based on the 12th mos. terms @10% per annum.The remaining 90% balance is loanable thru: INHOUSE FINANCING, or any accredited BANKS.Please message to schedule a condo viewing.
The first-of-its-kind concept in the north of Cebu, in Liloan offers you not just house and lots but also a condo in one subdivision complex. This is conveniently located in Bajac, Brgy. Poblacion, Liloan, Cebu. This will surely give you a definite reason to start investing in real estate.This is a new subdivision in Liloan Cebu with a new concept of residential mix for house and lot and condominium living. The subdivision offers 92 units of houses and lots, 72 condominium units and 76 socialized condominium units in a 1.9 hectare land. The terrain of the lot is generally flat with some lots slightly elevated and overlooking the beautiful mountains. The scenery is so beautiful that makes living wonderful and serene. You can always enjoy the sight of the greenery mountains right from your own home.Estimated delivery will be this March 2019. Estimated 10-15 minute distance from from SM Consolacion, A 10-minutes away from Private & International Schools, About 5-10 minutes close Liloan Public Market and one (1) ride away to SM Cebu & Cebu North BusAmenities and Facilities:Exclusive Entrance and Exit GateSwimming PoolMCWD Water overhead Tank24-Hours Security ServicesStreet LightsLandscaped GardenChildren’s Park or PlaygroundRecreation Hall or Club HouseBasketball CourtReady cable ProvisionPLDT or GLOBE Telephone LinesHigh Perimeter Fence Sample Computation for Studio Unit (20.4 sqm)RENT-TO-OWN SchemeContract Price: P935,000Reservation fee: P5,000Security Deposit (2 months) : P15,000 + Advance Deposit (1 month) = P22,500Transfer charges: 4% of price = P37,400-As low as P7,500 per month for 12 months, renewable, balance can be loaned thru pag-ibig/bankPlease contact to schedule a site viewing.