₱ 7,600,000
3
Bedrooms
153 m²
Floor area
83 m²
Land Size

2 Storey Townhouse For Sale in Brgy. BF Homes Paranaque mcm

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque

Details

Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Floor area (m²)
153
Land Size (m²)
83
Price conditions
cash and bank financing

Description

2 Storey Residential Townhouse

3 Bedrooms

3 Toilet and bath

Sliding Door to balcony

Service area

Maid’s room

1 Carport


UNIT 1

Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.

Floor Area: 153.01 sq.m.

SELLING PRICE: 7,600,000


UNIT 2

Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.

Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.

SELLING PRICE: 7,004,000


UNIT 3

Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.

Floor Area: 149.90 sq.m.

SELLING PRICE: 7,400,000


Read More

Amenities

Garage
24-hour security
View More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes

B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

For Sale 3 Bedroom 3-Storey Townhouse in Paranaque near El Grande Northwest - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,934,531.30 / Lot Area: 49sqm / Floor Area: 103sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,934,531
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
103m² Floor Area

Townhouse in BF Paranaque Move-in Ready Unit near El Grande Lopez - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,934,531.30 / Lot Area: 49sqm / Floor Area: 103sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,934,531
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
103m² Floor Area
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2 - PRICE: 7,004,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing******Townhouse For Sale in Paranaque CityHouse and Lot in Paranaque For SaleBrand New Townhouse near SM BF ParanaqueFor Sale Townhouse near SLEX Sucat Hiway
₱ 7,000,004
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaque near Lopez - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,934,531.30 / Lot Area: 49sqm / Floor Area: 103sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,934,531
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
103m² Floor Area

3BR Townhouse in Paranaque RFO near Lopez MP

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in Paranaque BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro Manila Located near Dr. A Santos (Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat. Townhouse - Residential Units 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 3 Toilet and Bath Covered Garage Built in Cabinets Php 6,934,531.30 / Lot Area: 49sqm / Floor Area: 103sqm Terms: Cash/In-house/Bank Financing Reservation Fee - 50,000 Down Payment 20% Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,934,531
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
103m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in BF Paranaque near Lopez SM Hypermarket - MP

Philippines, 1700, Las Piñas, El Grande Ave B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Unit3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,934,531.30 / Lot Area: 49sqm / Floor Area: 103sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,934,531
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
103m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F5F1283A8091PH
Ask about the property
Ms. Mariechriss
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
639274272
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property