₱ 10,800,000
3
Bedrooms
205 m²
Floor area
120 m²
Land Size

3 Bedroom 2 CG Townhouse For Sale in Better Living, Parañaque City - LC

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque

Details

Car Spaces
2
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Floor area (m²)
205.94
Land Size (m²)
120
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 1

Description

2-Storey Unit

3 Bedrooms

3 Toilet and Bath

Maid's room

2 Car Garage

Lanai

Garden

Balcony

TCP- 10.8M

Lot area 120sqm.

Floor area 205.94sqm.

Clean Titles

Gated Community

No Experience of Flooding

Read More

Amenities

Balcony
Maid's room
Garage
Lanai
Garden
View More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco

Don Bosco, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

2 Storey Townhouse with 2 Car Garage for Sale in Better Living Parañaque City

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Two and Three Storey2-3 BedroomsFamily Room with own Toilet and Bath(3rd Floor)Maid’s Room with toilet (Ground Floor)1 Powder Room(Ground Floor)2 Toilet & Bath(2nd Floor)Living, Dining, kitchenLanaiBalconyService area and Garden2 Car GaragePrice Range: Php 10,535,473 (Two-Storey)Lot Area: 77.5 sq.m / Floor Area: 126 sq.mTerms of Payment:Reservation Fee: Php 50,000Down Payment: 20% (payable up to 24 mos)Remaining Balance: 80%: Thru Bank Finance (15 or 20 years)
₱ 10,535,473
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
126m² Floor Area

For Sale Brandnew 4 Bedroom Townhouse Don Bosco Betterliving Paranaque City SD

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Details4 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room with Own Toilet and BathOver Head Tank/PumpLaundry/Service areaSpacious 2 Car GarageLot area 150 sqmFloor area 280 sqmGated Community with Security GuardPrice 11.8MTerms 100k Reservation30% Downpayment70% Bank Financing
₱ 11,800,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
280m² Floor Area

2 Storey Single Attached Unit in Betterliving Ready For Occupancy SD

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Single Attached:4 Bedrooms with Master Walk-in ClosetFamily Room3 Toilet & BathMaids room with toiletService AreaDining and Kitchen AreaOne carportOpen air verandaLaundry AreaStorage RoomWater pump and TankTwo-Storey UnitTCP: Php 11,800,000Lot Area: 164sqmFloor Area: 240sqmAccredited Banks:BDO, BPI, Chinabank
₱ 11,800,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
240m² Floor Area
FOR SALE: Brand New Duplex House in Betterliving Paranaque near SM BicutanLot Area: 150 sqmFloor Area: 167 sqmBedrooms: 3Toilet & Bath: 2Car Garage: 2Maid's Room w/ T&BAsking Price: 10,600,000DIRECT BUYERS ONLY.Free Assistance in Bank Financing.Free Title Transfer.Contact us a day prior to preferred viewing.
₱ 10,600,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
167m² Floor Area

Brandnew 4 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Betterliving Don Bosco Paranaque SD

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Details4 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room with Own Toilet and BathOver Head Tank/PumpLaundry/Service areaSpacious 2 Car GarageLot area 150 sqmFloor area 280 sqmGated Community with Security GuardPrice 11.8MTerms 100k Reservation30% Downpayment70% Bank Financing
₱ 11,800,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
280m² Floor Area

4 Bedroom Townhouse in Parañaque City with 4 Bedrooms near Dona Soledad SD

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Single Attached:4 Bedrooms with Master Walk-in ClosetFamily Room3 Toilet & BathMaids room with toiletService AreaDining and Kitchen AreaOne carportOpen air verandaLaundry AreaStorage RoomWater pump and TankTwo-Storey UnitTCP: Php 10,500,000Lot Area: 164sqmFloor Area: 240sqm
₱ 10,500,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
240m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F5F1382184BAPH
Ask about the property
Ms. Lanie
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
639167994
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property