₱ 3,600,000
3
Bedrooms
92 m²
Floor area
52 m²
Land Size

3 Bedroom Single Attached House and Lot in Las Pinas City For Sale - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno, Naga Rd Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2020
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
92
Land Size (m²)
52
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 1
Price conditions
Cash / Bank Loan
Price range
3600000
Sqm Range
52
Available from
3/9/20

Description

2 Storey

3 Bedrooms

2 Toilet and Bath

1 Car Garage

Service Area


Single Attached Unit

Unit 1 - Price: Php 3,600,000

Lot Area: 52.22sqm

Act. Floor Area: 76.2sqm

Total Dev. Floor Area: 92.82sqm


Terms:

Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing

Reservation - Php 30,000

Down Payment - 20%

DP Terms - 12months

Remaining Balance - 80%

Read More

Location

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno, Naga Rd

Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Brgy. Pulang Lupa Uno 2 Storey Townhouse For Sale near Naga Road rg

Philippines, Las Piñas Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 1 - Price: Php 3,880,000 Lot Area: 58.64sqm Act. Floor Area: 72.67sqm Total Dev. Floor Area: 102.42sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000
₱ 3,880,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
102m² Floor Area

2BR Townhouse For Sale in Las Piñas mcm

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
 Townhouse for Sale2 Storey2 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Maid's Room1 CarportTCP: 3,599,000 / Lot Area: 58sqm / Floor Area: 61.5sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000Down Payment - 20% DP Terms - monthsRemaining Balance - Bank Loan
₱ 3,599,000
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
62m² Floor Area

For Sale 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Las Pinas near C5 Ext - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car GarageService AreaPrice: Php 3,650,000Lot Area: 52.46sqmAct. Floor Area: 70.30sqmTotal Dev. Floor Area: 92.80sqmTerms:Cash, Thru Bank or In House FinancingReservation - Php 30,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 12monthsRemaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,650,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
92m² Floor Area

House in Las Pinas near Naga Road C5 Ext. 2-Storey Single Attached - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno, Naga Rd Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car GarageService AreaSingle Attached UnitUnit 1 - Price: Php 3,600,000Lot Area: 52.22sqmAct. Floor Area: 76.2sqmTotal Dev. Floor Area: 92.82sqmTerms:Cash, Thru Bank or In House FinancingReservation - Php 30,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 12monthsRemaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,600,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
92m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Mapayapa Village Las Piñas with 3BR -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 2 - Price: Php 3,850,000 Lot Area: 52.46sqm Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
70m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Mapayapa Village Las Pinas 5.4M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 2 - Price: Php 3,850,000 Lot Area: 52.46sqm Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
70m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5EA15114DF656PH
Ask about the property
Mark
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
639175031
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property