Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte
Getting to Know Lessandra Monticello by Lessandra
Meet Lessandra Monticello, a 14-hectare subdivision in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, offering affordable houses and lots starting from P2.2 million. This project by Lessandra, a brand under Vista Land, aims to enhance the suburban living experience in Bulacan. The subdivision is in Barangay Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte, minutes away from the major roads, bus terminals, and the planned MRT-7 San Jose del Monte Station.
Main Features of Lessandra Monticello
Better and more convenient life is possible at Lessandra Monticello. The community takes pride in its “maaliwalas” community, wherein residents can revel in vast open spaces and access facilities supporting their preferred lifestyle activities. Even housing units within Lessandra Monticello exhibit comfort because of their well-designed layouts. The available house models include Arielle, Criselle, and Ezabelle, offering 40 to 46 square meters of floor space.
Lessandra Monticello Amenities and Other Features
If you’re gearing up for family life, the more you should consider living at Lessandra Monticello in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan. It boasts family-friendly amenities, including a clubhouse, landscaped playground, and a basketball court. There are also recreational destinations nearby like the Pacific Waves Resort, Floating Sanctuary Resort by Cocotel, SJDM Sports Complex, and Padre Pio Mountain of Healing.
Establishments Near Lessandra Monticello
Besides leisure spots, the subdivision offers quick access to essential goods and services. A Lessandra Monticello homeowner would be close to the following landmarks:
Schools near Lessandra Monticello:
Bulacan State University
Golden Valley Colleges, Inc.
La Concepcion College
Siena College of San Jose
Hospitals near Lessandra Monticello:
Skyline Hospital and Medical Center
Grace Medical Center
Shopping destinations near Lessandra Monticello:
SM City San Jose del Monte
Muzon Public Market
Other Subdivisions in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan:
Francisco Homes Subdivision
La Poblacion Subdivision II
Bria Homes San Jose del Monte
Payment Terms for a House and Lot in Lessandra Monticello
Townhomes at Lessandra Monticello have a starting price of P2.2 million, while single firewall houses can cost up to P5.5 million. For sure buyers, note that there’s a reservation fee of P20,000 and a 15% downpayment, payable in 15 months with zero interest rate. Once settled, you can pay for the remaining 85% of the unit price through a financing program.
Financing Programs for Lessandra Monticello
Bank financing is one way to ensure that you get to buy your dream home. Interest rates vary from bank to bank, but you’ll usually find 5, 10, or 15-year loan terms with an 8.5% interest rate. You can also check with the developer or broker if they accept Pag-IBIG financing. This option offers a 30-year loan term, ideal for low- to mid-income borrowers.