Contact agent for price
1
Bedrooms
1
Baths
23 m²
Floor area

Avida Towers Centera 3 for Sale 23 sqm Studio Unit

Highway Hills, Mandaluyong

Details

Bedrooms
1
Baths
1
Floor area (m²)
23.07
Unit/Floor Number
26th Floor
Condominium Name
Avida Towers Centera

Description

JUST IN! Owner accepts installment payment. Lease or use at 50% dp. Rush Sale Brand New Never Been Used Centera Tower 3 Studio Unit Size: 23.07 sqm Brand new, bare unit Located at the top residential flr (26th) Selling price: 3M NET Payment term: 50% dp 1.5M 50% 12 mos to pay (pdc) Buyer pays for Cap gains, Doc stamps Transfer fees Current Price of New Bldg: 4.8M Avida Towers Centera is a four-tower development in Mandaluyong City that features many firsts for Avida. Poised to be an EDSA landmark, it offers a built in retail center and unique, zoned amenities so its residents get to live where everything is built in.
Read More

Amenities

CCTV
Alarm System
Elevators
Fire exits
24-hour security
Clubhouse
Jogging path
Landscaped Garden
Playground
Swimming pool
View More

Location

Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

For Sale Studio Unit in Shaw Blvd for Php 8k/month Near EDSA, MRT & Ortigas CBD

Shaw Boulevard cor. Samat Street, Barangay Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
AMAIA SKIES SHAW SOUTH TOWER (TOWER 2) STRATEGIC Location: Brgy. Highway Hills, cor. Samat St. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong CityVery near CBDs (Central Business District): Ortigas Center and MakatiVery near MRT-3Near schools, recreational centers, hospitals and various commercial establishments like the SM Megamall, Shangri-la EDSA, Worldwide Corporate Center, etc. LIGHT PAYMENT OPTIONS:Php 8k monthly in 55 months for a STUDIO UNITPhp 12k monthly in 55 months for a 1BR UNITPhp 16k monthly for 2BR units at 93.10 sqmONLY Php 20,000 to RESERVE! North Tower is already sold outGreat Return on Investment (ROI) and Value for AppreciationHigh yield for rentals and staycations in AirBnBDon’t wait and buy real estate; buy real estate and wait!FREE tripping everyday Amenities at the Deck:Multi-purpose hallsSwimming PoolKiddie PoolChildren’s Play AreaLandscaped Gardens Building Features:Main lobby with individual mailboxes in each building4 elevators units per towerEmergency light in each unitEmergency power for common areasFREE SITE VIEWING with vehicle!They're selling like pancakes. FEW UNITS left!
₱ 3,277,000
0 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
18.86m² Floor Area
9K/month Studio Unit 2806 at Amaia Skies ShawAddress: AMAIA SKIES SHAW, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong CityAccessibility: Along Shaw Boulevard; Walking distance to MRT Shaw Station; Very near to Shangrila Plaza, Greenhills Shopping Center and other commercial establishments including top schools.Features and Amenities:First Rate Amenities at the DeckTHE DECK reflects an active urban living. It is sleek and modern. The amenity area recharges the mind and sets you up for another day of work and action. Revel in the irresistible waters of the pool, enveloped by a garden of evolutionary creativity or party at the multi-function hall of urban thought.Head down to the ground floor retail area aptly called, STORES, an area that is skilfully designed to invoke the sensibilities of today’s cosmopolitan consumer.Turnover: 2024----------------------------------------------------Size: 20.99 sqmFloor: 28th FloorTotal Contract Price: P3.5MNO SPOT DOWNPAYMENT MONTHLY: Only PHP 9K/month over 54 mos at 0% interest!----------------------------------------------------BEST FOR INVESTMENT! Rent your Studio Unit for MORE THAN PHP 23K/MONTH upon turnover.
₱ 3,500,000
0 Bedrooms
20.99m² Floor Area

RFO Studio Condo Near EDSA Shaw MRT For Sale

EDSA corner Reliance St. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
!!ALL-IN GROSS SELLING PRICE!!****Slightly Negotiable****Ready for Occupancy Condo Studio Unit 22.44 Sq. m. Avida Towers Centera, EDSA, cor. Reliance St., Mandaluyong City****!!Includes:- Interior semi-Fit-out- Kitchen Cabinet: base cabinet with oven compartment, top hung cupboards, tall cabinet for front load washer and small fridge- Cooking Hob (Elba), Hood (Elba), Kitchen Sink-Faucet-Grease trap (unit's standard)- Built-Cabinets: TV Rack, Open Shelves, Pull-out Bed- Platform (laminated floors) with Drawers- Toilet Vanity, Ledge, Lavatory (Pozzi), Tap (Pozzi), Rainshower (Käsch), Bidet, Water Closet (unit's standard) - Beside Emergency/ Fire Exit****Owner Listing****Agent/Brokers/Bank Finance Welcome*****5 mins. walk to shaw mrt/ greenfield district*10 mins walk to edsa shangri-la/ edsa starmall*5 mins walk to edsa boni mrt*10mins walk to pioneer edsa
₱ 3,400,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
22.44m² Floor Area
Grand Central Residences Is Located At Edsa Shaw Cor. Sultan St. Mandaluyong City Across Edsa Shangrila Mall And Near Meagamall.Ready For Occupancy.Hurry Limited Slots Available!!!Reserve A Unit As Low As 8,800 OnlyPayment Terms:Option 1.If In-house Financing minimum of 10% down payment to move-in then the remaining 90% is payable up to 10 years term.Option 2.If Security Bank Financing minimum of 10% down payment then the remaining 90% is payable up to 15 years term plus 1 month interest and Bank Charges.
₱ 2,790,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
24m² Floor Area
Studio Unit Floor Area 18sqm Total Contract Price 3,276,472.50 9,244.53 Per Months Payable In 36 Months
₱ 3,276,473
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
18m² Floor Area

Hotel-finished Condo Unit in EDSA Mandaluyong

#69 Sierra Madre St. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
Reserve for only ₱30, 000! Argo is a ready for occupancy hotel-finish units and is perfect for those who are looking for a place to stay in the city. It is also a  good investment for those who seek to earn effortlessly from their home through making their place for rent. For inquiries, give us a call MARKETING GROUP Nippon Real Estate Marketing Company Limited Anaflor Ayap/REB Licensed Broker PRC # 0032466 Valid until 10/24/2022 HLURB # DSHUD-4A-01/20-1560
₱ 2,462,182
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
13.06m² Floor Area
FOR SALEStudio Unit 18.96 sqm (26th flr) in Amaia Skies Shaw - North TowerLocation: Shaw Blvd. Corner, Samat St., Brgy Highway Hills, Mandaluyong CitySelling price - Php 2.8M (non-negotiable)BELOW MARKET VALUEINCLUSION:> Wardrobe cabinet> Kitchen lavatory with hanging cabinet> Inverter aircon> Shower bar enclosure*All other furnitures & appliances in the pictures are NOT INCLUDED aside from the items mentioned above.Reason for selling: Not being usedAMENITIES:>Swimming Pool>Children's Play Area>Multi-purpose halls>Garden>Individual mailboxes at the Main LobbyAccessible from EDSA and Shaw Blvd. Accessible to Shaw Station of MRT and transport stations such as jeepneys, buses and shuttle services.Close to schools, recreational centers, hospitals and various commercial establishments such as EDSA Central, Starmall, Shangri-la Plaza and SM MegamallVery near Ortigas Center and 15 minutes away from Makati Central Business District via MRT StationFor more info & inquiries, kindly call
₱ 2,800,000
0 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
18.96m² Floor Area

Units near BPO Centers 23 sqm

Philippines, Mandaluyong, Highway Hills, Shaw Blvd 632 Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
The Paddington Place, inspired by London's Paddington Station, boasts 45-floor residential towers. This glass and steel structure comes with a fitness gym, pool, and mall area. Nearby Locations: BGC, SM Megamall, Robinsons Galleria, Shangri-La Plaza.
₱ 3,600,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23m² Floor Area

Affordable!!! Semi Furnished Studio for Sale in Soho Central near MRT Shaw

Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
THE UNIT- semi- furnished studio unit with balcony- located in the 31st floor- owner to remove TV, tv console, bed foam and refrigeratorNEARBY LANDMARKS- MRT Shaw Station- EDSA Shangrila Mall- SM Megamall- Lourdes School- VRP Hospital- Greenfield DistrictFEATURES AND AMENITIES- high speed elevators- lobby- swimming pool for kids and adult- fitness gym- function room- meeting roomAsking price is P3,150,000.Cash or bank financing is acceptable.INTERESTED? Contact us now!
₱ 3,150,000
1 Bedrooms
31m² Floor Area

Studio for sale in Mandaluyong Flair Towers studio near Makati BGC Ortigas EDSA

Philippines, 1550, Mandaluyong, Highway Hills, Reliance St Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
FOR SALE!Flair TowersSouth Tower25th floorfacing amenitiesstudio unit24sqm total area3.5m asking priceCLEAN TITLEup to 80-90% bank financingReady for occupancyFURNISHED UNIT
₱ 3,500,000
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
24m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: CD5F4E287C428F0PH
Diana Espadon
9777709
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property