₱ 6,690,351
3
Bedrooms
100 m²
Floor area
46 m²
Land Size

BF Homes Paranaque 3 Storey RFO Townhouse For Sale mcm

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque

Details

Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Floor area (m²)
100
Land Size (m²)
46
Price conditions
Cash and Bank Financing

Description

Townhouse - Residential Units

3 Storey

3 Bedrooms

3 Toilet and Bath

Covered Garage

Built in Cabinets


Blk 2 lot 4- Price 6,690,351 Lot area 46sqm/Flr area 100sqm


Terms:

Cash / In-house / Bank Financing

Reservation Fee - 50,000

Down Payment 20% (payable in 6 months)

Remaining Balance 80%

Read More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes

B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Paranaque Townhouse For Sale Move in Ready - MP

Philippines, 1700, Parañaque, B. F. Homes, Sucat Rd B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2 - PRICE: 7,004,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing******Townhouse For Sale in Paranaque CityHouse and Lot in Paranaque For SaleBrand New Townhouse near SM BF ParanaqueFor Sale Townhouse near SLEX Sucat Hiway
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

BF Homes Affordable Brandnew Townhouse For Sale Parañaque Area SD

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Location: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Shopwise Sucat and Skyway2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 3Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 149.90 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 7,300,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,300,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
149m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Paranaque very near to SM BF-MD

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
153m² Floor Area

New Townhouse in Paranaque 3 Bedroom 1 Car Garage near SM BF - MP

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportPRICE: 7,004,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.******Townhouse For Sale in Paranaque CityHouse and Lot in Paranaque For SaleBrand New Townhouse near SM BF ParanaqueFor Sale Townhouse near SLEX Sucat Hiway
₱ 7,004,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

3BR Brand New Residential Townhouse for Sale In Parañaque City-CP

Philippines, Metro Manila, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportLot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 7,004,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,004,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137.28m² Floor Area

Townhouse in Paranaque For Sale near BF Lopez Gate - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,934,531.30 / Lot Area: 49sqm / Floor Area: 103sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,934,531
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
103m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F5F1366B25D9PH
Ask about the property
Ms. Mariechriss
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
639274272
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property