Looks like you missed it! This property has been deactivated

Townhouse For Sale in Pilar, Las Piñas, Metro Manila Inactive

Brand New 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Pilar Las Piñas

Lot Area: 80 sqm Floor Area: 115 sqm 3 – Bedrooms with Maid's Room 3 – Toilet and Bath 1 – Maid’s quarter with T/B 1 – Carport LOCATION: The project is near SM Southmall, Robinson’s Mall, Alabang Town Center, Puregold, Vista Mall, SM Center, San Beda College Alabang, NAIA Airport, University of Perpetual Help DALTA System, Saint Francis of Assisi College, Southville International School and Colleges, Elizabeth Seton School, Madrigal Business Park, and other commercial establishments. Total Contract Price: Php 6,200,000 20% Downpayment: Php 1,240,000 Reservation Fee: Php 50,000 Net Downpayment: Php 1,190,000 Payable in 6 months: Php 198,333.33 Loanable amount: Php 4,960,000 Bank Financing (8%) 20 years: Php 41,487 15 years: Php 47,400 10 years: Php 60,179 5 years: Php 100,571 TERMS OF PAYMENT: - Cash or Applicable for Bank Financing up to 20 years. For site ocular inspection on the property at least schedule one day ahead, we don’t do abrupt tripping. For inquiries and other concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact.

Similar Properties

Townhouse in Las PinasCommercial/Residential UnitTwo-Storey1 Bedroom1 Provision for Another Bedroom2 Toilet and BathBalconyParking AreaTerms:Reservation - Php 30,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Loan
₱ 5,378,000
1 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
102m² Floor Area
Located near Marcos Alvarez Avenue, SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road"SIngle Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing************Availability:Ready For Occupancy:11-1C - Php 6,915,000Lot Area: 96sqmFloor Area: 115sqm
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
Bungalow Single AttachedRFO3 bedrooms2 toilet&bath1 car garageSemi-furnishedCorner UnitTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
120m² Floor Area
House and Lot in Las PinasStatus: RFO BungalowAvailable: 1 UnitSemi-FurnishedCorner Lot3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 car garageService AreaPrice: Php 7,000,000Lot Area: 120sqmFloor Area: 90sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
190m² Floor Area
Build-Nov 2019Bungalow Single AttachedRFOPrice-- 7,000,000120sqm lot area90sq floor area3 bedrooms2 toilet&bath1 car garageSemi-furnishedCorner UnitTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
90m² Floor Area
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village" Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road Two-Storey Single Attached Three (3) Bedrooms One (1) Maid's Room Two (2) Toilet & Bathroom Two (2) Car Garage Service Area Built-in Cabinets Balcony Price:  Php 6,828,000 Lot Area: 100sqm Floor Area: 119sqm Payment Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing House For Sale in Las Pinas Townhouse For Sale Single Attached House and Lot near SM Southmall Single Attached House and Lot near Alabang-Zapote Road House For Sale near Alabang
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area

For Sale Affordable Townhouse in Pilar Las Piñas mcm

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room1 Car GarageTCP: Php 6.8MLot Area: 87sqmFloor Area: 135sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area
Towhouse in Las Pinas Locaton: Pilar Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 3 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room 1 Car Garage TCP: Php 6,600,000 Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 135sqm Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Balance - 80%
₱ 6,600,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Las pinas near SM SouthMall-MD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Towhouse in Las Pinas2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room1 Car GarageTCP: Php 6,800,000Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 135sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area

2 Storey Townhouse for Sale in Las pinas -MD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Towhouse in Las Pinas2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room1 Car GarageTCP: Php 6,800,000Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 135sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area
View More Listing