₱ 7,500,000
3
Bedrooms
145 m²
Floor area
97 m²
Land Size

Brand New Modern Design Townhouse in Pilar Village Las Pinas -JI

Pilar, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2020
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
145
Land Size (m²)
97
Block and Lot/Unit Number
1
Price conditions
Negotiable
Subdivision name
Pilar Village
Available from
10/19/20

Description

Selling Price: PHP 7,500,000.00

5% DP move in: PHP 375,000.00

15% DP PHP 1,125,000.00

6mos to pay DP PHP 187,500.00

80% Balance PHP 6,000,000.00

5yrs PHP 118,807.19

10yrs PHP 69,665.09

15yrs PHP 48,930.13

Lot area: 97sqm

Floor area: 145sqm more or less

House details:

3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet and T&B

Maid’s room with Built in cabinet and T&B

3 toilet and bath

Living area

Dining area

Clean kitchen

Dirty kitchen

Service area/ laundry area

Balcony

Installed Maynilad Water

Installed Meralco

Cable Line Ready

Complete Lighting Fixtures

Fence

1 car garage

Nearby Places:

SM Southmall

Centro Escolar Las Pinas

San Beda College

Daang Hari Road

Ayala alabang Town Center

Festival Mall

Yexel Toy Museum

Las Pinas Medical Center


For appointment of viewing,

Contact Justine Inot your Sales Representative

For this Property under by ML Inot Realty

Prc rebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Library
Air conditioning
CCTV
Central Air Conditioning
Fire Alarm
Maid's room
Pay TV access
Powder room
Storage Room
Study room
Wi-Fi
Open car spaces
Parks
Secure parking
Shower Rooms
24-hour security
Clubhouse
Garden
Multi-purpose lawn
Parking lot
Playground
Open space
View More

Location

Pilar, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Single Attached House and Lot in Las Pinas For Sale - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPrice: Php 6,828,000Lot Area: 100sqmFloor Area: 119sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area

Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village For Sale - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas Pilar, Las Piñas
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPrice: Php 6,828,000Lot Area: 100sqmFloor Area: 119sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area

Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village For Sale - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPrice: Php 6,828,000Lot Area: 100sqmFloor Area: 119sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area
Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village Las Pinas City- near Sm Southmall- very accessible to AlabangREADY FOR OCCUPANCY!!!MAIKO SINGLE ATTACHED3 bedrooms1 maid's room3 toilet and bathbalcony2 car garageLot area: 96 sqmFloor area: 115 sqmTotal Contract Price: 6,915,00020% Net Downpayment: 1,383,000Reservation: 30,000DP 3 mos to pay: 451,00080% Balance: 5,532,0001st 2years: 68,588.883rd to 10yrs: 93,995.35Bank Financing:15yrs: 45,543.72For inquiry and tripping:Please Contact: Roland Reston
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPrice: Php 6,828,000Lot Area: 100sqmFloor Area: 119sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area
Two-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyTCP: 6,828,000Lot Area: 100sqmFloor Area: 119sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area
House in Las Piñas, Pilar.180 square meters land, 160 sqare meters floor areaThree BedroomsTwo toilets with bathOne maid's room with toiletTwo car garagesThe price is 8.5 million pesos, negotiable.
₱ 8,500,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area

Las Piñas House and Lot For Sale 6.9M Only mcm

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Details Total Selling Price: Php 6,915,000.00 Unit Model: Maiko Single Attached Lot Area: 96.00 sqm Usable Floor Area: 115.00 sqm - Three (3) Bedrooms - One Maid's Room (1)  - Two (2) Car Garage - Three (3) Toilet & Bathroom - w/ Built-in Cabinets - Stainless Kitchen Sink on Granite Slab Counter Top - Service Area - Balcony - Zen Architectural Design Terms  20% dp(payable in 6 mos.) 30k Reservation 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
Brandnew Single Attached House and Lot For Sale in Las Pinas City with 2 Carport Ready For Occupancy Lot area : 128 Sqm  Floor area : 96 Sqm House Details : 4 bedrooms with built in cabinets 3 toilet and bath  2 car garage  Points Of Interests Nearby: SM Southmall Robinson’s Mall Alabang Town Center Puregold Festival Mall Alabang San Beda College Alabang Mall Of Asia Entertainment City NAIA Airport University of Perpetual Help DALTA System Saint Francis of Assisi College Southville International School and Colleges Elizabeth Seton School Madrigal Business Park Sample computation for bank financing  Total contract price: 7,872,000 20% Downpayment : 1,574,400 Less Reservation Fee: 30,000 Net Downpayment : 1,544,400 80% Loanable Amount : 6,297,600 Thru bank financing (7% per annum ) 5 years : 124,700 monthly  10 years : 73,120 monthly  15 years : 56,604 monthly  20 years : 48,825 monthly  TERMS OF PAYMENT: - Cash or Applicable for Bank Financing up to 20 years. List of Requirements (bank financing) 2x2 pictures Photocopy of  2 gov’t valid id’s  Tin number Latest 3mos pay slip Latest 3mos bank statement  Marriage contract if married Birth Certificate if single Certificate of employment with compensation Income tax return if locally employed For Tripping Sched Or Reservation Call Or PM Me   Trusted Property Consultant  PRC License 001735 HLURB License 002399 We have more properties to offer within the area of BF Resort, Doña Manuela, Naga Road, Pilar Village, Teresa Park, BF Paranaque, Quezon City and Cavite.
₱ 7,872,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
128m² Floor Area

Single Attached House and Lot Near Alabang Muntinlupa

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
SINGLE ATTACHED HOUSE AND LOT FOR SALEPilar Village, Las Pinas CityNear SM Southmall, Filinvest AlabangReady For Occupancy UnitLot Area 94 sqmFloor Area 126 sqmFeatures :3 Bedrooms With Built-in Cabinets 1 Maid's room3 Toilet and Bath2 Car GarageStainless Kitchen Sink on Granite Slab Counter TopService AreaTotal Contract Price: 6,987,000Reservation fee: 30,000Down payment: 1,367,400Monthly Amortization Thru Bank Financing20 Years: 46,753.65
₱ 6,987,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
100m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO6041766F0C528MP
Justine Inot
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property