₱ 7,178,000
3
Bedrooms
112 m²
Floor area
80 m²
Land Size

Brand New Prime Location Modern Design Townhouse in Las Pinas City

Almanza Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2020
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
112
Land Size (m²)
80
Price conditions
Negotiable
Available from
1/27/21

Description

BRAND NEW PRIME LOCATION MODERN DESIGN TOWNHOUSE IN LAS PINAS CITY

WALKING DISTANCE TO SM SOUTHMALL

TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE: PHP 7,178,000 (INNER UNIT)

LOT AREA 80SQM

FLOOR AREA 112SQM

House details:

3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet

Maid’s room with Built in cabinet

2 toilet and bath

Living area

Dining area

Clean kitchen with Built in cabinet

Dirty kitchen

Stock Room

Service area/ laundry area

24/7 Roving Guard

Landscape garden

Installed Maynilad Water

Installed Meralco

Cable Line Ready

Complete Lighting Fixtures

Fence

1 car garage

Nearby Places:

SM Southmall

Centro Escolar Las Pinas

San Beda College

DaangHari Road

Ayala alabang Town Center

Festival Mall

Yexel Toy Museum

Las Pinas Medical Center


List of Requirements (bank financing)

2x2 pictures

Photocopy of gov’t valid id’s

Latest 3mos pay slip

Latest 3mos bank statement

Marriage contract if married

Birth certificate if single

Certificate of employment with compensation

Income tax return if locally employed

For appointment of viewing,

Contact Justine Inotyour Sales Representative

For this Property under by ML Inot Realty

Prcrebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Broadband internet available
Central Air Conditioning
Ducted cooling
Ducted vacuum system
Fireplace
Floorboards
Jacuzzi
Secure parking
Tennis court
Function area
24-hour security
Gazebos
Landscaped Garden
View More

Location

Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Townhouse in Las Pinas For Sale RFO End Unit - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas"Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPrice - Php 7,528,000 (RFO - END UNIT)Lot Area: 105sqmFloor Area: 124sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 7,528,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
124m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Las Pinas Ready for Occupancy near Southmall - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas"Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPrice - Php 6,387,000Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 116sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing******House and Lot For Sale in Las PinasTownhouse in Las PinasBrand New House Townhouse in Almanza near Alabang
₱ 6,387,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
116m² Floor Area
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomTCP: 5,793,000Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 112sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 3 Months (RFO Unit)Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 5,793,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Almanza Uno Las Piñas Townhouse For Sale near SM South Mall SD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing20 - Php 6,281,000 Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 112sqm
₱ 6,281,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area

Victoria Park Las Pinas Brand New 3 Bedroom 1CG Townhouse for Sale 6.342M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almanza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,342,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

2 Storey Townhouse for Sale in Las Piñas -GS

Philippines, Las Piñas Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 7,528,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
124m² Floor Area

Almanza Uno Las Piñas Brandnew Townhouse near Coco Cola PH 6.342M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas" Near SM Southmall Location: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila. 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,342,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

2 Storey Townhouse 3 BR for sale in Las Piñas near SM SouthMall rg

Philippines, Las Piñas Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing **********                                    26 - Php 6,387,000 (RFO) Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 116sqm
₱ 6,387,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
116m² Floor Area

Almanza Uno Las Pinas Brandnew 3 Bedroom 1 CG Townhouse for Sale 6.342M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas" Near SM Southmall Location: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila. 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,342,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

2 Storey Townhouse For Sale in Brgy. Almaza Uno near SM Southmall -pme

Philippines, Las Piñas Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing ********** Availability: 14 - Php 7,528,000 (RFO - END UNIT) Lot Area: 105sqm Floor Area: 124sqm
₱ 7,528,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
124m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO60417560868FDMP
Roselle Benin
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property