₱ 7,178,000
3
Bedrooms
112 m²
Floor area
80 m²
Land Size

Brand New Prime Location Modern Design Townhouse in Las Pinas City

Almanza Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2021
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
112
Land Size (m²)
80
Price conditions
Negotiable
Available from
2/26/21

Description

BRAND NEW PRIME LOCATION MODERN DESIGN TOWNHOUSE IN LAS PINAS CITY

WALKING DISTANCE TO SM SOUTHMALL

TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE: PHP 7,178,000 (INNER UNIT)

LOT AREA 80SQM

FLOOR AREA 112SQM

House details:

3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet

Maid’s room with Built in cabinet

2 toilet and bath

Living area

Dining area

Clean kitchen with Built in cabinet

Dirty kitchen

Stock Room

Service area/ laundry area

24/7 Roving Guard

Landscape garden

Installed Maynilad Water

Installed Meralco

Cable Line Ready

Complete Lighting Fixtures

Fence

1 car garage

Nearby Places:

SM Southmall

Centro Escolar Las Pinas

San Beda College

DaangHari Road

Ayala alabang Town Center

Festival Mall

Yexel Toy Museum

Las Pinas Medical Center


List of Requirements (bank financing)

2x2 pictures

Photocopy of gov’t valid id’s

Latest 3mos pay slip

Latest 3mos bank statement

Marriage contract if married

Birth certificate if single

Certificate of employment with compensation

Income tax return if locally employed

For appointment of viewing,

Contact Justine Inotyour Sales Representative

For this Property under by ML Inot Realty

Prcrebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Air conditioning
Bar
Broadband internet available
Central Air Conditioning
Ducted cooling
Fireplace
Floorboards
Jacuzzi
Lounge
Open car spaces
Secure parking
Shower Rooms
Tennis court
Function area
24-hour security
Gazebos
Landscaped Garden
View More

Location

Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Townhouse For Sale in Las Pinas

Victoria Park Residences almanza Uno Las Pinas City Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
EXECUTIVE TOWNHOMES IN PRIME LOCATION OF LAS PINAS CITYVICTORIA PARK RESIDENCESWalking distance to SM Southmall & Main roadAlabang-Zapote Road!!!4 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageCOMPLETE TURNOVERLot Area: 105 sqmFloor Area: 124 sqmREADY FOR OCCUPANCY!!!END UNIT!!!Sample Computation:Total Contract Price: 7,528,00020% Net Downpayment: 1,475,600Less Reservation Fee: 30,000DP payable in 3 months: 491,866.6780% Balance thru: 6,022,400BANK FINANCING:10 years: 73,068.3315 years: 57,553.19For Details and Tripping Schedule;Please Contact: Roland Reston
₱ 7,528,000
4 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
124m² Floor Area
Victoria Park Residences ALMANZA UNO LAS PINASWalking distance / Accross SM Southmall Beside Manila Doctors SubdivisionStatus : Ready for OccupancyBlk 4 Lot 17 Lot area - 80sqmFloor area - 112sqmFeatures : Inner Unit3 Bedrooms1 Maid's room2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garage Built in CabinetsStainless Kitchen Sink on Granite Slab Counter TopService Area Computation: TCP - 5,893,000Res Fee - 30,00010% DP Net Res Fee - 559,300Payable in 6mons - 93,216.6790% Balance - 5,303,700Special Rate for 2years In-house10% rate per annum 1st year to 2nd year - 70,088.79/monBank FinancingRemaining Principal Balance after 2 yrs in house 5yrs - 93,655.76/monRequired Net Disposable Income per mon- 312,185/mon10yrs - 56,040.67/monRequired Net Disposable Income per mon- 186,803/mon15yrs - 44,141.14/monRequired Net Disposable Income per mon- 147,136kIn-house Financing regular rate 18% int rate per annum3rd - 10th year - 91,100.65/monOther Chargesmove in feesbank charges ( for bank loan )insurances ( mortgage and fire insurances )For more details, option for other projects, site visit and reservation,pls click on the orange box at the right side of this ad to display our phone numbers or if you would like to request for a return call press the request call back.We are looking forward to being part of your success in your real estate investments. Thank you. Marianne Reston Licensed Real Estate Broker 0027520
₱ 5,893,000
4 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area

Townhouse in Las Pinas Corner Unit near Southmall - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas"Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPrice - Php 7,287,000 (End Unit)Lot Area: 104sqmFloor Area: 126sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 7,287,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
126m² Floor Area

Victoria Park Las Pinas Brand New 3 Bedroom 1 CG Townhouse For Sale 6.342M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Location: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila. 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing ********** Availability: 28 - Php 6,342,000 (RFO) Lot Area: 79sqm Floor Area: 115sqm
₱ 6,342,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

Almanza Uno Las Pinas Townhouse For Sale with Amenities mcm

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Cluster 8 Price-6,281,000 Blk 4 Lot 20-Lot area 80sqm Floor area 112sqm Unit Features: - Three (3) Bedrooms - One Maid's Room (1)  - One (1) Car Garage - Two (2) Toilet & Bathroom - w/ Built-in Cabinets - Stainless Kitchen Sink on Granite Slab Counter Top - Service Area - Zen Architectural Design Terms 30k reservation 20% dp (payable in 6 mos.) 80% Bank financing
₱ 6,281,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area
BRAND NEW PRIME LOCATION MODERN DESIGN TOWNHOUSE IN LAS PINAS CITY WALKING DISTANCE TO SM SOUTHMALL TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE: PHP 7,178,000 (INNER UNIT) LOT AREA 80SQM FLOOR AREA 112SQM House details: 3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet Maid’s room with Built in cabinet 2 toilet and bath Living area Dining area Clean kitchen with Built in cabinet Dirty kitchen Stock Room Service area/ laundry area 24/7 Roving Guard Landscape garden Installed Maynilad Water Installed Meralco Cable Line Ready Complete Lighting Fixtures Fence 1 car garage Nearby Places: SM Southmall Centro Escolar Las Pinas San Beda College DaangHari Road Ayala alabang Town Center Festival Mall Yexel Toy Museum Las Pinas Medical Center List of Requirements (bank financing) 2x2 pictures Photocopy of gov’t valid id’s Latest 3mos pay slip Latest 3mos bank statement Marriage contract if married Birth certificate if single Certificate of employment with compensation Income tax return if locally employed For appointment of viewing, Contact Justine Inotyour Sales Representative For this Property under by ML Inot Realty Prcrebl. No. 4102
₱ 7,178,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area
BRAND NEW PRIME LOCATION MODERN DESIGN TOWNHOUSE IN LAS PINAS CITY WALKING DISTANCE TO SM SOUTHMALL TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE: PHP 7,178,000 (INNER UNIT) LOT AREA 80SQM FLOOR AREA 112SQM House details: 3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet Maid’s room with Built in cabinet 2 toilet and bath Living area Dining area Clean kitchen with Built in cabinet Dirty kitchen Stock Room Service area/ laundry area 24/7 Roving Guard Landscape garden Installed Maynilad Water Installed Meralco Cable Line Ready Complete Lighting Fixtures Fence 1 car garage Nearby Places: SM Southmall Centro Escolar Las Pinas San Beda College DaangHari Road Ayala alabang Town Center Festival Mall Yexel Toy Museum Las Pinas Medical Center List of Requirements (bank financing) 2x2 pictures Photocopy of gov’t valid id’s Latest 3mos pay slip Latest 3mos bank statement Marriage contract if married Birth certificate if single Certificate of employment with compensation Income tax return if locally employed For appointment of viewing, Contact Justine Inotyour Sales Representative For this Property under by ML Inot Realty Prcrebl. No. 4102
₱ 7,178,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area
Modern Townhouse For Sale In Gated Community Across Sm Southmall Lot Area - 70 Sqm Floor Area - 120 sqm more or less Price : 5,988,000.00 ( negotiable ) Details: Ground Floor Enough living space Dining Area Kitchen granite counter top Ducco Finish kitchen cabinets Modern Fixtures Toilet and bath Maids Room Service Area 1 covered garage 2nd Floor ( 3bedrooms ) Master Bedroom 2 bedrooms Modern fixtures toilet and bath More Features: • Ducco Finished Cabinets and doors •Analok Aluminum Windows •Granite Counter Top •Landscaped frontage •2 toilet and bath with Half Glass shower enclosure and modern fixtures •LED lumina lightings  Amenities: •clubhouse with swimming pool •multi-purpose hall •gated community •small enclave with less than 30 houses •safe and quiet community Accesibility: •Across SM Southmall •Walking distance to business and commercial establishments •Walking distance and easy access to public transport •Few minutes away from Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall and Skyway or SLEX Alabang Entry •Few minutes away from daang hari •Near School like, CEU Las Pinas, Perpetual Help Dalta, Southville International School, PMMS, FEU Alabang, San Beda College Alabang •Near Hospitals like, ASIAN hospital, Perpetual Help, Las Pinas Doctors, Medical Center Las Pinas •Very accesible For more question and schedule for viewing Please call or text me. Tedz M. Bote Sales Manager Accredited by ML Inot Realty Prc rebl. No. 4102
₱ 5,988,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

Victoria Park Las Pinas Brandnew 3 Bedroom 1 CG Townhouse for Sale 6.342M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing**********Availability:28 - Php 6,342,000 (RFO)Lot Area: 79sqmFloor Area: 115sqm
₱ 6,342,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

Almanza Uno Las Piñas Brandnew Townhouse near Coco Cola PH End Unit 7.528M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing**********Availability:14 - Php 7,528,000 (RFO - END UNIT)Lot Area: 105sqmFloor Area: 124sqm
₱ 7,528,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
124m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO6041B2EF15C28MP
Home Place Properties
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property