₱ 7,178,000
3
Bedrooms
112 m²
Floor area
80 m²
Land Size

Brand New Prime Location Modern Design Townhouse in Las Pinas City

Talon Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2021
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
112
Land Size (m²)
80
Price conditions
Negotiable
Available from
2/1/21

Description

BRAND NEW PRIME LOCATION MODERN DESIGN TOWNHOUSE IN LAS PINAS CITY

WALKING DISTANCE TO SM SOUTHMALL

TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE: PHP 7,178,000 (INNER UNIT)

LOT AREA 80SQM

FLOOR AREA 112SQM

House details:

3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet

Maid’s room with Built in cabinet

2 toilet and bath

Living area

Dining area

Clean kitchen with Built in cabinet

Dirty kitchen

Stock Room

Service area/ laundry area

24/7 Roving Guard

Landscape garden

Installed Maynilad Water

Installed Meralco

Cable Line Ready

Complete Lighting Fixtures

Fence

1 car garage

Nearby Places:

SM Southmall

Centro Escolar Las Pinas

San Beda College

DaangHari Road

Ayala alabang Town Center

Festival Mall

Yexel Toy Museum

Las Pinas Medical Center


List of Requirements (bank financing)

2x2 pictures

Photocopy of gov’t valid id’s

Latest 3mos pay slip

Latest 3mos bank statement

Marriage contract if married

Birth certificate if single

Certificate of employment with compensation

Income tax return if locally employed

For appointment of viewing,

Contact Justine Inotyour Sales Representative

For this Property under by ML Inot Realty

Prcrebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Air conditioning
Broadband internet available
Central Air Conditioning
Ducted cooling
Ducted vacuum system
Floorboards
Jacuzzi
Open car spaces
Parks
Secure parking
Shower Rooms
Tennis court
Function area
24-hour security
View More

Location

Talon Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Townhouse in Las Pinas For Sale RFO End Unit - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas"Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPrice - Php 7,528,000 (RFO - END UNIT)Lot Area: 105sqmFloor Area: 124sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 7,528,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
124m² Floor Area

Single Attached House For Sale in Las Pinas near Southland - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Talon Kuatro Talon Kuatro, Las Piñas
Single Attached Unit in Las PinasLocation: Brgy. Talon 4, Las Pinas CityLocated near Alabang-Zapote Road, Puregold Las PinasStatus: Pre-Selling/NRFOTwo Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and Bath1 Car GarageMaid's RoomAvailable Units: 2A: Price - 6.031M Lot Area - 101sqm/Floor Area - 93sqmB: Price - 6.050M Lot Area - 101sqm/Floor Area - 93sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 50,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,031,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
93m² Floor Area
Located near Marcos Alvarez Avenue, SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road"SIngle Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing************Availability:Ready For Occupancy:11-1C - Php 6,915,000Lot Area: 96sqmFloor Area: 115sqm
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Las Pinas Ready for Occupancy near Southmall - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas"Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPrice - Php 6,387,000Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 116sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing******House and Lot For Sale in Las PinasTownhouse in Las PinasBrand New House Townhouse in Almanza near Alabang
₱ 6,387,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
116m² Floor Area
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomTCP: 5,793,000Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 112sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 3 Months (RFO Unit)Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 5,793,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area

Townhouse For Sale in Las Piñas City 2 Storey-CC1

Philippines, Las Piñas Talon Dos, Las Piñas
2 Storey Unit3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMini Study AreaMaids room with own T&BService areaKitchen and DiningBalcony2 Car garagewith own Gate Unit 5A - Selling price - 6,500,000Lot area - 90sqmFloor area 136.90sqm Terms:Reservation Fee - 50kDownpayment 30% (payable in 3mos)Balance Bank Financing  
₱ 6,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
136m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Las Piñas near Marcos Alvarez Ave-CC1

Philippines, Las Piñas Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Townhouse in Las Pinas City Location: Pilar Village, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila Located near Marcos Alvarez Avenue, SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road Specs:Two-StoreyThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalcony Synthetic Granite Flooring at Ground FloorVinyl tiles on second floorStainless Kitchen Sink on Granite Slab Counter TopAluminum Sliding WindowPanel Doors at main entrance and service doorPainted plain cement interior and exterior walls Payment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 12-15monthsRemaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing 
₱ 5,795,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
126m² Floor Area
Ready to occupy Duplex 1 unit leftLot Area: 90sqm Floor Area: 140sqmNear Red Ribbon Pamplona Las Pinas3 bedrooms3 toilet and bath1 car garageSelling Price: 6,500,000Free site viewing daily.For queries don't hesitate to call or text.PRC License 001735HLURB License 002399Inquire now and grab yours!
₱ 6,500,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
140m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Las Pinas For Sale near C5 Ext. - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Townhouse in Las Pinas CityLocation: Pulang Lupa Uno near Naga Road, C5 Ext and River Drive3 Storey3 Bedroom2 Toilet and BathPowder RoomMaid's RoomPatio1 Car GaragePrice: Php 5,850,000Lot Area: 52sqmFloor Area: 99sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 50,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Thru Bank Financing
₱ 5,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
99m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom 3-Storey Townhouse in Las Pinas City near C5 Ext - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Townhouse in Las Pinas CityLocation: Pulang Lupa Uno near Naga Road, C5 Ext and River Drive3 Storey3 Bedroom2 Toilet and BathPowder RoomMaid's RoomPatio1 Car GaragePrice: Php 5,850,000Lot Area: 52sqmFloor Area: 99sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 50,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Thru Bank Financing
₱ 5,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
99m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO6041B3114BB95MP
Home Place Properties
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property