₱ 10,900,000
4
Bedrooms
170 m²
Floor area
120 m²
Land Size

Brandnew Townhouse for Sale in Better Living, Parañaque City w/ 4 Bedrooms - LC

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque

Details

Car Spaces
2
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Floor area (m²)
170
Land Size (m²)
120
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 1

Description

Duplex House and Lot

2 Storey

TCP - 10.9M

Lot area: 120sqm

Floor Area: 170sqm

4 Bedrooms

4 Toilet & Bath

2 Car garage

Reservation: 200K

30% Downpayment

70% Bank Finance

Read More

Amenities

Balcony
Garage
View More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco

Don Bosco, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Townhouse in Paranaque 2 Car Garage with Amenities near SM Bicutan - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco, Betterliving Don Bosco, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueTwo Storey3 BedroomsMaid’s Room with toilet1 Powder Room2 Toilet & BathLiving, Dining, kitchenLanaiBalconyService area and Garden2 Car GaragePrice: Php 10,056,588Lot Area: 77.5 sq.m / Floor Area: 126 sq.mTerms of Payment:Reservation Fee: Php 50,000Down Payment: 20% (payable within 24months)Remaining Balance: 80%: Thru Bank Finance (15 or 20 years)*********Townhouse For Sale in ParanaqueTownhouse near Bicutan Skyway SLEXBrand New House For Sale in Paranaque
₱ 10,056,588
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
126m² Floor Area
FOR SALE: Brand New Comfortable Duplex House in Betterliving ParanaqueLot Area: 120 sqmFloor Area: 193.16 sqmBedrooms: 3Toilet & Bath: 2Car Garage: 2LanaiPowder roomMaid's Room w/ T&BAsking Price: 9,800,000Free Assistance in Bank Financing
₱ 9,800,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
193.16m² Floor Area

For Sale Brandnew Betterliving Townhouse with 3BR 2Car Garage 9.3M -AJCP

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
House and Lot in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. Don Bosco, Paranaque CityStatus: Ready For OccupancyDetails:2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathPowder RoomMaid's RoomBalconyPocket Garden2 Car GaragePrice: Php 9,300,000Lot Area: 110.50sqmFloor Area: 186.00sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 9,300,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
186m² Floor Area

2 Storey Single Attached Unit in Betterliving Ready For Occupancy SD

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Single Attached:4 Bedrooms with Master Walk-in ClosetFamily Room3 Toilet & BathMaids room with toiletService AreaDining and Kitchen AreaOne carportOpen air verandaLaundry AreaStorage RoomWater pump and TankTwo-Storey UnitTCP: Php 11,800,000Lot Area: 164sqmFloor Area: 240sqmAccredited Banks:BDO, BPI, Chinabank
₱ 11,800,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
240m² Floor Area

Ready for Occupancy Townhouse in Don Bosco, Better Living Paranaque-JB

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Located near Japan St.Two Storey Unit3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathLiving, Dining and Kitchen Area2 Car GarageService AreaMaid's Room with own BathPrice: Php 9,200,000Lot Area: 130sqmFloor Area: 190sqmTerms:Reservation - 200,000Down Payment - 20%Balance Thru Bank Financing20% DP--- 1,840,000less reservation -- 200,000Total DP----1,640,00080% Bank Financing--7,360,00015 years-- 66,153.7610 years-- 85,455.84 5 years-- 145,736.82
₱ 9,200,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
190m² Floor Area
Located near Japan St.Two Storey Unit3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathLiving, Dining and Kitchen Area2 Car GarageService AreaMaid's Room with own BathPrice: Php 9,200,000Lot Area: 130sqmFloor Area: 190sqmTerms:Reservation - 200,000Down Payment - 20%Balance Thru Bank Financing20% DP--- 1,840,000less reservation -- 200,000Total DP----1,640,00080% Bank Financing--7,360,00015 years-- 66,153.7610 years-- 85,455.84 5 years-- 145,736.82
₱ 9,200,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
190m² Floor Area
Located near Japan St.Two Storey Unit3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathLiving, Dining and Kitchen Area2 Car GarageService AreaMaid's Room with own BathPrice: Php 9,200,000Lot Area: 130sqmFloor Area: 190sqmTerms:Reservation - 200,000Down Payment - 20%Balance Thru Bank Financing20% DP--- 1,840,000less reservation -- 200,000Total DP----1,640,00080% Bank Financing--7,360,00015 years-- 66,153.7610 years-- 85,455.84 5 years-- 145,736.82
₱ 9,200,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
190m² Floor Area

3Storey Townhouse with 2 car garage and balcony for Sale in Paranaque JN

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
TownhouseTwo and Three Storey3 BedroomsMaid’s Room with toilet1 Powder Room2 Toilet & BathLiving, Dining, kitchenLanaiBalconyService area and Garden2 Car GarageTerms of Payment:Reservation Fee: Php 50,000Down Payment: 20%Remaining Balance: 80%: Thru Bank Finance
₱ 11,013,350
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
154m² Floor Area

Duplex Ready for Occupancy House and Lot in Parañaque Better Living - JB

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Two Storey Unit3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathLiving, Dining and Kitchen Area2 Car GarageService AreaMaid's Room with own BathTerms:Reservation - 200,000Down Payment - 20%Balance Thru Bank Financing
₱ 9,400,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
190m² Floor Area

RFO Townhouse For Sale in Betterliving Subd with 3 Bedrooms nr Doña Soledad SD

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Betterliving Subd. Don Bosco, Parañaque
Ready For Occupancy Unit - 1 Unit Available3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and Bath2 Car GaragePowder roomMini BalconyMaid's Room with own ToiletLiving and Dining AreaService/Laundry AreaTotal Contract Price: Php 8,900,000Lot Area: 124SqmFloor Area: 185Sqm
₱ 8,900,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
185m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F4E28F172795PH
Ms. Lanie
6391679
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property