₱ 3,000,000
407 m²
Land Size

Camotes Island, Small beach lot for sale

Esperanza, San Francisco

Details

Land Size (m²)
407
Available from
7/16/18

Description

Beach lot for sale 

* Lot area = 407 sqm 

* Tax dec only 

* Location= Camotes island

Pls call Fred Ponce

Read More

Location

Esperanza, San Francisco
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Oceanfront lot for sale along the beach – San Isidro

San Isidro, San Francisco, Cebu, Philippines San Isidro, San Francisco
This property is an excellent location with the right of way to the main road, and it overlooks the sea. It has a cliff beach; this will be a perfect place to build several houses. The lot is flat and rocky; another part of the lot is a cliff down to the beach. The neighborhood is quit and peaceful. The electricity and water line are just a few meters away from the property. Nearby tourist spots are Santiago White Beach, Santiago Beach Resort with swimming pools, and a good restaurant; both tourist attractions are only a few minute’s drives from the property. Mangodlong Beach is also a few kilometers away. There are also beautiful resorts with white sand beaches, swimming pools, and good restaurants.
₱ 2,900,000
ANANYA COAST in Cotcot, Lilo-an, Cebu (Beachfront) Beach Lot We need 20% downpayment and 80% could be paid in 2 years -10 years, IN-HOUSE FINANCING.For the 20% downpayment, you can pay in 30 days, 60 days or 3 months or 6 months.Homeowners can start their house construction upon the full payment of the 20% of the Total Contract Price.
AmenitiesWater front clubhouse with 25-meter infinity poolIndoor fitness gym and Dual use game court300-meter promenade 150 meter drive by seaWhite sand within the perimeter of the promenadeJogging trailPiazzas and viewing patioLagoon with gazeboWellness GardenWell-lighted and tree-lined wide roadsPerimeter FenceGuardhouse with 24-hour SecurityAccessible LandmarksBacay Elementary SchoolTulay National High SchoolLocal MarketBakeryCalajoan Elementary SchoolTESDAUniversity of the Visayas-MinglanillaPayment TermsReservation Fee 50,000Option 1100% Spot Cash w/ 10% DiscountOption 2Spot 10% Down Payment in 3-6 mos.90% Balance thru Bank Financing
687 sqm Titled Seaside Property in Cebu Philippines at P3M (P4,367 per sqm)LOT DETAILS:·        687 sqm more or less·        Titled seaside lot·        Has a wide frontage to Seashore ·        With access road ·        Facing Tanon Strait and Negros Island ·        Location: Barili Cebu Philippines ( 28 min drive / 17.6 km to Carcar City)INVESTMENT COST:·        $ 57,692 ( $83 per sqm)·        Php3,000,0000 ( Php4,366 per sqm )·        Price is negotiable·        Seller’s Net Price

Ready for Occupancy Titled Beach Lot for sale in Liloan, Cebu

Philippines, Liloan, Cotcot, Cotcot Brg Cotcot, Liloan
When living in a gated community does not mean staying in your house the whole day. Discover the difference in Discover ANANYA COAST, Liloan Cebu. Enjoy the ambiance of the waterfront Development with 24 hour security... enjoy the Sandy shoreline, the putting green, area to snorkle nearby.. A residential enclave designed for just for you!!! ➡️ACCESSIBILITY:
ANANYA COAST in Cotcot, Lilo-an, Cebu (Beachfront) Beach Lot We need 20% downpayment and 80% could be paid in 2 years -10 years, IN-HOUSE FINANCING.For the 20% downpayment, you can pay in 30 days, 60 days or 3 months or 6 months.Homeowners can start their house construction upon the full payment of the 20% of the Total Contract Price.

Ananya Coast Cebu Beachlot

Brgy Cotcot Liloan Cebu Cotcot, Liloan
Looking for a Beach Lot in a Fully Developed High-end subdivision in the north of Cebu?  Yes we have it here in Ananya Coast Liloan! Ananya Coast Cebu is a Beach Lot for sale in Barangay Cot-Cot, Lilo-an, Cebu.   Blk 3 lot 7 265 sqr mtr 11,500 per sqr Vat 365,700 Tcp 3,413,200 Dp 20% 682,640.00 Less Reservation  30,000 6mos      108,773.33 12mos 54,386,67 Remaining balance 80%  2,730,560 24 mos 113,773.33 36mos 94,658 48mos 75,996 60mos 64,962 84mos 52,692 120mos 44,055 ✨

Beach Lot For sale

Barangay Cot cot, Liloan Cebu Cotcot, Liloan
Looking for a Beach Lot in a Fully Developed High-end subdivision in the north of Cebu?  Yes we have it here in Ananya Coast Liloan! Ananya Coast Cebu is a Beach Lot for sale in Barangay Cot-Cot, Lilo-an, Cebu.   Blk 3 lot 7 265 sqr mtr 11,500 per sqr Vat 365,700 Tcp 3,413,200 Dp 20% 682,640.00 Less Reservation  30,000 6mos      108,773.33 12mos 54,386,67 Remaining balance 80%  2,730,560 24 mos 113,773.33 36mos 94,658 48mos 75,996 60mos 64,962 84mos 52,692 120mos 44,055 ✨
Beach lot for sale for Installment/Data2x in Liloan, Cebu New Phase Open 65 lots only, walking distance to national highway! Payment  terms : 10k reservation fee per lot, less on the total price, 15% down  payment cash or 3mos. To pay, balance 75% 5yrs to pay zero interest. 9000 per sqm only. Located in Cotcot Liloan Cebu only, not far from the main City incase you need some beach life. Pm to avail or contact us. Reserve now and build ur future house soon near the beach 65lots only dali ra mahurot kai uban mokuha og tapad2x!!!
₱ 2,880,000

18000 SQM beachfront Tudela Camotes

Nagub an Union Sanfrancisco Cebu Tudela
Area: 18000 SQMPrice: 3 million PHPLocation : Tudela CamotesBeach Frontage 100 meters or moreWater and Electric are available3 meters of road right of wayCheapest Beachfront entire camotesFull of coconut tress
₱ 3,000,000
View More Listing
SKU: LA5EA6592F6212EPH
Fred Ponce
6391754
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property