Mandaue, Cebu Commercial Space For Sale

Sort by:
Switch to Map View

Loading Results

Office space for sale in Banilad Mandaue City Cebu

Banilad, Mandaue
Pre-selling Office for sale in Mandaue City Cebu. Astra Corporate Center has  perfected the tasteful fusion of modern living, business and lifestyle, making us the ideal address for office and commercial spaces. A first-class corporate environment, with flexible and efficient workspaces located within a vibrant mixed-use complex. Surrounded by condominiums, mall, hotel and other recreational spaces make your business more visible to prospective employees and partner. Floor Area: 44.18 sq.m - 159 sq.m TCP starts at Php 6.5M Status: Pre-selling UNIT FINISH / DELIVERABLES - Bare Concrete (Smooth Finish) - Exposed concrete under-slab and beam - Unit to Unit - CHB | Unit to Hallway - Open - Allotted common toilet and stub outs provision for toilet and pantry (for units with 90sq.m and above) - 100% Back-up - Minimum of 2 Providers (Globe and PLDT) Structural Cabling (Voice) - Cat 5e Data Fiber Optic Cable - Addressable Module and Smoke Detector Automatic Fire Sprinkler System - Individual High Efficiency VRF - type AC System for with refrigerant line stub-outs (provided by tenants) UNIQUE BUILDING FEATURES - Generous lobby space - Easy access to adjacent residential and commercial spaces. - 6-passenger elevator - 24/7 security and 100% emergency power supply system - Common area fire detection and alarm system - Common area closed-circuit TV for security monitoring - Common M/F restroom every floor - WIFI access For inquiries and unit reservation, please feel free to contact:
₱ 6,577,292
44 m²
Floor Area

PEZA Accredit Office Space For Sale in One Mandani Mandaue

Guizo, Mandaue
ONE MANDANI OFFICE TOWERStrategically located along the Mactan Channel in Mandaue City, Mandani Bay is a world-class 20-hectare waterfront development with a stunning view of the coast and encompassing cityscape.Built around a lifestyle of connectivity, this premium mixed-use community hosts a series of expansive podium blocks interconnected by footbridges. Residential towers rise from each of the podiums' amenity roof decks, whilst street front retail thrives along the wide boulevards.At the base, the buildings are also connected by a system of exclusive parking spaces weaving throughout the property. For strolling aboveground or driving and parking underground, Mandani Bay provides complete convenience allowing time for loftier pursuits.A 500-meter water frontage defines this lifestyle destination, where the Boardwalk is always nearby to enable relaxation or an evening walk amidst a spectacular view of the Mactan Channel.At the heart of Mandani Bay is the Green Promenade, a wide tree-lined avenue that cuts through the centre of the property, lending the environment a refreshing spirit that encourages an active lifestyle amongst residents.Mandani Bay has set the bar for a new era of development in the Philippines. The project is a joint venture of Hongkong Land and Taft Properties, the real estate arm of the Vicsal Group.
₱ 18,820,135
128 m²
Floor Area


ATTENTION INVESTORS! INSTEAD OF RENTING, WHY NOT BE ONE OF THE FIRST FEW WHO WILL OWNED A PREMIUM OFFICE SPACE AT ONE MANDANI BAY! One Mandani Bay is strategically located in the Center of Trade and Commerce in Visayas. It is a perfect office building for you to grow or start the business that you’ve always dreamed of! One Mandani Bay is the very First Corporate Tower of Mandani Bay, the Cebu's newest World-class Lifestyle Destination, proudly developed by HTLand Inc. who made sure it shall be iconic from its location, design and features. WHY INVESTING AT ONE MANDANI BAY? - Strategically located in the Center of Trade and Commerce in Visayas - HAS A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT(A Leasing Team who is in-charge in managing and finding a lessee for your unit) - High Value Appreciation - High Rental Yield - PEZA Registered - Has Modern Design and Features - 100 Sustainability - Has Open Gallery Exhibit Area - BERDE Registered Building - 500 sq.m Grand Lobby - Energy Saving - VRF-HVAC System - Has Helipad - Has State-of-the-Art Secured Entrance(Turnstile) - Has an Executive Meeting Rooms Unit Details: Floor Area Range: 97 sq.m - 298 sq.m Price Range: 17,402,600 - 46,405,800 Available Units: Floor Area - 97 sq.m (17,402,600) Floor Area - 128 sq.m (22,178,400) Floor Area - 178 sq.m (30,268,900) Floor Area - 226 sq.m (35,571,000) Floor Area - 298 sq.m (45,405,800) Investment Term: Option 1: Spot Cash w/ 10% Discount Option 2: DEFERRED CASH w/ 5% Discount (100% spread over 42 months) Option 3: Spot DP w/ 2% Discount (10% DP, 15% spread over 41 months, Remaining 75% - Bank Financing) Option 4: DEFERRED DP (20% spread over 42 months, Remaining 80%-Bank Financing) FOR INQUIRIES AND SITE VIEWING ASSISTANCE PLEASE FREE TO CALL.
₱ 45,405,800
298 m²
Floor Area
See similar listings in your area
4 listings