₱ 7,500,000
3
Bedrooms
145 m²
Floor area
94 m²
Land Size

ELEGANTLY FINISHED DUPLEX HOUSE AND LOT IN PILAR VILLAGE LAS PINAS

Pilar, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2021
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
145
Land Size (m²)
94
Price conditions
NEGOTIABLE
Available from
3/1/21

Description

ELEGANTLY FINISHED DUPLEX HOUSE AND LOT IN PILAR VILLAGE LAS PINAS

Selling Price: PHP 7,500,000.00

Lot area: 94sqm

Floor area: 145sqm more or less

House details:

3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet and T&B

Maid’s room with Built in cabinet and T&B

3 toilet and bath

Living area

Dining area

Clean kitchen

Dirty kitchen

Service area/ laundry area

Balcony

Installed Maynilad Water

Installed Meralco

Cable Line Ready

Complete Lighting Fixtures

Fence

1 car garage

Nearby Places:

SM Southmall

Centro Escolar Las Pinas

San Beda College

Daang Hari Road

Ayala alabang Town Center

Festival Mall

Yexel Toy Museum

Las Pinas Medical Center

-we have other option for what you are looking for

e.g. single, duplex, townhouse, etc.

Location of other property to offer at

-Bf resort village Talon Dos Las Pinas

-Pilar village Almanza Uno Las Pinas

-BF Almanza Las Pinas

-Equitable Village Las Pinas

-Talon Village Las Pinas

-Metrocor B Marcos alvarez Las Pinas

-San Antonio Las Pinas

-Katarunga Village Muntinlupa

-Better living Paranaque

-Fortunata Village Paranaque

For appointment of viewing,

Contact Justine Inot your Sales Representative

For this Property under by ML Inot Realty

Prc rebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Air conditioning
Bar
Broadband internet available
Central Air Conditioning
Ducted cooling
Ducted vacuum system
Fireplace
Gym
Jacuzzi
Open car spaces
Parks
Secure parking
Shower Rooms
Tennis court
Function area
24-hour security
Jacuzzi
Landscaped Garden
View More

Location

Pilar, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Brand New Modern Duplex2 units available - brand new 3 bedroom 2 bath, +den with bath, 1 car garage, aircon unit in 3 bedrooms, 131.5 sq.m lot per unit, 202 sq.m floor area per unit. P8.2M neg
₱ 8,200,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
202m² Floor Area

Brandnew House and lot in Pilar Village Las Pinas

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Brandnew House and lot in Pilar Village Las PinasPrice : 8.9MTerms : Cash or Bank loanLot area : 180 sqmFloor area : 160 sqmSingle storey3 BedroomsOffice / Study roomTotal of 3 Toilet and BathMaid's roomSpacious Living and Dining areaModern kitchen areaLanaiFront gardenLaundry / Service area2 car garage
₱ 8,900,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area

House and Lot with 3 Bedrooms For Sale in Las Piñas -GS

Philippines, Las Piñas Pilar, Las Piñas
Semi-FurnishedCorner Lot3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 car garageService AreaPrice: Php 7,000,000Lot Area: 120sqmFloor Area: 90sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
90m² Floor Area
Bungalow Single AttachedRFOPrice-- 7,000,000120sqm lot area90sq floor area3 bedrooms2 toilet&bath1 car garageSemi-furnishedCorner UnitTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
90m² Floor Area

Ready for Occupancy House and Lot Near Southmall Las Pinas

Camella Classic, Pillar Village Las Pinas City Pilar, Las Piñas
Single Attached for 3 Bedroom, 1maid's room and 2 Toilet and Bath,1 Car garage,Utility AreaLocated at Camella Homes Classic Las Pinas City .Near SouthmallLot Area: 100sq mFloor Area: 119sq.mTotal Contract Price. 6,528,000Promo dp :. Payable in 18mos.to PayIn House10yrs.           89,704.17Thru Bank Financing15yrs.           43,464.51For Inquiry Pls Call or TextEnrique
₱ 6,528,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area

RFO Bungalow 3 Bedroom House and Lot in Las Pinas near Southmall - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
House and Lot in Las PinasStatus: RFO BungalowAvailable: 1 UnitSemi-FurnishedCorner Lot3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 car garageService AreaPrice: Php 7,000,000Lot Area: 120sqmFloor Area: 90sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
90m² Floor Area
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPrice: Php 6,915,000Lot Area: 96sqmFloor Area: 115sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank FinancingHouse For Sale in Las PinasTownhouse For SaleSingle Attached House and Lot near SM SouthmallSingle Attached House and Lot near Alabang-Zapote RoadHouse For Sale near Alabang
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

2 Car Garage Single Attached House and Lot in Las Pinas For Sale - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPrice: Php 6,915,000Lot Area: 96sqmFloor Area: 115sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank FinancingHouse For Sale in Las PinasTownhouse For SaleSingle Attached House and Lot near SM SouthmallSingle Attached House and Lot near Alabang-Zapote RoadHouse For Sale near Alabang
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPrice: Php 6,915,000Lot Area: 96sqmFloor Area: 115sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank FinancingHouse For Sale in Las PinasTownhouse For SaleSingle Attached House and Lot near SM SouthmallSingle Attached House and Lot near Alabang-Zapote RoadHouse For Sale near Alabang
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

Bungalow Type House and Lot for Sale in Pilar Village Las Piñas SD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Brgy Pilar, Pilar Village, Las Piñas CityRFO Bungalow Corner UnitHouse and Lot For SaleSemi-Furnished3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & BathService AreaLot Area 120sqmFloor Area 90 sqm1 Car GarageTCP: 7,000,000Reservation: 100,00040% Down PaymentBalance thru Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
90m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO6041B2D43B4D5MP
Justine Inot
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property