Looks like you missed it! This property has been deactivated

2 Bedroom For Sale in Almanza Uno, Las Piñas, Metro Manila Inactive

For Sale 2 bedroom Condo Unit at Sonora Residences of DMCI Homes

DMCI SONORA GARDEN RESIDENCES Located in Las Pinas City at the back of Robinsons Place Building : Cadence RFO Date : June 2024 Unit : 2 bed rooms Area : 81.5 sqm Total Contract Price:    P8,680,000.00 15% Down Payment:      1,302,000.00 Reservation Fee:                   20,000.00 Net Down Payment:        1,282,000.00 payable in 45 months:          28,489.00 Remaining 85% Balance thru Bank Financing. HURRY!! RESERVE NOW!! ONLY P20K to Reserve!! Sonora Garden Residences will give you a peace of mind and that will bring a good vibes and relaxation to make your life fulfilling. It also provides you a leisure and outstanding lifestyle. It is located in Zapote-Alabang Road, Las Pinas City. Enjoy the perks of living in a quality community. Please ask me for other available units like: studio type, & 3 bed room units. Regards, stay safe and healthy! God bless! Pls. contact me, your licensed broker for your questions & viewing schedules. I would be happy to assist you.   Angelina M. Dizon Licensed Real Estate Broker

Similar Properties

Location: 2-Bedroom Condominium Unit No. 207, Honolulu Bldg., Ohana Place, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas CityDescription:2-Bedroom Unit, Not Facing AmenitiesFloor Area: Unit and Balcony 49.5 Sqm + Service Area 8 Sqm = Total 57.50 SqmUpgraded and fully furnished unitAsking Price: P4,500,000 net of all expensesViewing Anytime 9:00 Am - 6:00 Pm With Prior Notice.For investors: There is a tenant with contract up to March 2020.ROI is 8% per annum.
₱ 4,500,000
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
49.5m² Floor Area
View More Listing