₱ 14,000,000
3
Bedrooms
81 m²
Floor area

For Sale 81.5 sqm, 3 Bedroom Condo Unit at Flair Towers in Mandaluyong City

Reliance, corner Pines, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila Highway Hills, Mandaluyong

Details

Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
81.5
floor
15th Floor
Unit/Floor Number
15th Floor
Condominium Name
Flair Towers
Tower Name/Number
North Tower

Description

Flair Towers


Tower: North Tower

Floor: 15th Floor

Floor Area: 81.5 sqm

Tandem Unit


3 Bedroom Unit Plus Maid's Room

View: Facing Morning Sun

Inclusive of Dues

With Parking at B2  


Price: Php 14,000,000 

Read More

Amenities

CCTV
Utility room
Air conditioning
Alarm System
Balcony
Basement Parking
Built-in wardrobes
Central air conditioning
Clinic
Elevators
Fire exits
Fitness center
Function Room
Gym
Health Club
Lobby
Lounge
Maid's room
Maids Room
Multi-Purpose Hall
Reception Area
Shower rooms
Smoke detector
Social hall
Fire Alarm
Fire sprinkler system
Function area
24-hour security
Balcony
Health Club
Parking lot
Secure parking
Shower rooms
Sports facilities
Swimming pool
View More

Location

Reliance, corner Pines, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila

Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Hurry Reserve your Units Now and Take the Advantage of Promo Payment Term!� Promo Payment Term: 1.) 10% Spot (with 10% Disc) 5% in 36mos Bal BF 2.) 5% Spot , 5% until December 2021, 5% remaining month from 36mos. For 2BR units, a total DP of 48mos. Buyers Incentives� Plus 10% discount on 10% Spot Down Payment� Booking Sales Discount Upto P100,000 �� For Reservation of Unit� : Reservation Fee P20,000� : Online Client Registration� : Online Reservation Form� : Valid Government ID � AVIDA TOWERS CENTERA Located in Reliance Street corner Mayflower Street, Barangay Highway Hills Mandaluyong City� RFO AVIDA TOWERS Strategic Location Leasing Potential and High Potential for Investment and AYALA BRAND!� Located in the middle of Metro Manila Very near to Bonifacio Global City, Makati, Ortigas �5 mins.�going to MRT Station Boni 5 -10 mins going to Retail/Lifestyle Malls 10-15 mins travel to CBD's Ortigas BGC Link through Sta. Monica connecting to Lawton.� Medical Centers, Schools, Offices near Avida Towers Verge. � Available Units :� 3 Bedrooms with Balcony 76.98sqm For Reservation and Site Visit please message : Carmi Bernabe Staysafe and Godbless
₱ 14,859,700
3 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
77m² Floor Area
Price 14.5M 3 Bedrooms Condo Unit for Sale Flair Towers by DMCI Homes Mandaluyong City 3 Bedroom Floor Area: 81.5 sqm corner unit 33rd Floor North Tower With view of Ortigas CBD and QC With parking near B1 elevator Presently tenanted Very accessible location Condominium unit for sale in Highway Hills, Mandaluyong
₱ 14,500,000
3 Bedrooms
81.5m² Floor Area
FLAIR TOWERS (North) 3 Bedroom CONDO UNIT FOR SALE: Walking distance  to Shangrila,Greenfield, and Mega Mall Reliance St.corner Pines St., Mandaluyong City Price:13MIL DETAILS: 3 Bedroom unit (81.5sqm.) 2 Toilet and Bath FULLY FURNISHED 1 Sala set 1 2-door Ref 1 Elba Gas Range with hood 3 Bed box with Foam  2 ACs (window type) Condominium property for Sale in Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
₱ 13,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
81.5m² Floor Area
Rush Sale Flair Condominium by DMCI , South Tower Mandaluyong City Corner unit,76 sqm Floor area View of Mandaluyong and Manila, Balcony facing amenities Furnished 3 bedroom ,2 bathrooms Dining, living, Full furnishings With B3 parking slot Selling Price is 13.50M inclusive of Capital Gains Condominium unit for Sale in Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
₱ 13,500,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
76m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: CD611DE52C41A13MP
Ask about the property
June Cena
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2016
+63917113
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property