₱ 7,000,000
3
Bedrooms
115 m²
Floor area
80 m²
Land Size

For Sale Brand New Modern Design Triplex in Pilar Village Las Pinas

Pilar, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2021
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
115
Land Size (m²)
80
Price conditions
Negotiable
Available from
2/26/21

Description

FOR SALE BRAND NEW MODERN DESIGN TRIPLEX IN PILAR VILLAGE LAS PINAS

Selling Price: PHP 7,000,000.00

Lot area: 80sqm

Floor area: 115sqm more or less

House details:

3 Bedrooms with built in cabinet and T&B

Maid’s room with T&B

3 toilet and bath with water heater ready

Living area

Dining area

Clean kitchen

Dirty kitchen

Service area/ laundry area

Balcony

Installed Maynilad Water

Installed Meralco

Complete Lighting Fixtures

Fence

1 car garage

Nearby Places:

SM Southmall

Centro Escolar Las Pinas

San Beda College

Daang Hari Road

Ayala alabang Town Center

Festival Mall

Yexel Toy Museum

Las Pinas Medical Center


For appointment of viewing,

Contact Justine Inotyour Sales Representative

For this Property under by ML Inot Realty

Prcrebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Air conditioning
Broadband internet available
Central Air Conditioning
Ducted cooling
Ducted vacuum system
Fireplace
Floorboards
Open car spaces
Parks
Secure parking
Shower Rooms
24-hour security
Gazebos
Landscaped Garden
View More

Location

Pilar, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Located near Marcos Alvarez Avenue, SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road"SIngle Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village"Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote RoadTwo-Storey Single AttachedThree (3) BedroomsOne (1) Maid's RoomTwo (2) Toilet & BathroomTwo (2) Car GarageService AreaBuilt-in CabinetsBalconyPayment Terms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing************Availability:Ready For Occupancy:11-1C - Php 6,915,000Lot Area: 96sqmFloor Area: 115sqm
₱ 6,915,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
Bungalow Single AttachedRFO3 bedrooms2 toilet&bath1 car garageSemi-furnishedCorner UnitTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
120m² Floor Area
House and Lot in Las PinasStatus: RFO BungalowAvailable: 1 UnitSemi-FurnishedCorner Lot3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 car garageService AreaPrice: Php 7,000,000Lot Area: 120sqmFloor Area: 90sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
190m² Floor Area
Near SM Southmall Location: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila. 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing ********** Availability: 14 - Php 7,528,000 (RFO - END UNIT) Lot Area: 105sqm Floor Area: 124sqm
₱ 7,528,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
124m² Floor Area
Build-Nov 2019Bungalow Single AttachedRFOPrice-- 7,000,000120sqm lot area90sq floor area3 bedrooms2 toilet&bath1 car garageSemi-furnishedCorner UnitTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 40%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,000,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
90m² Floor Area
"Single Attached House and Lot in Pilar Village" Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road Two-Storey Single Attached Three (3) Bedrooms One (1) Maid's Room Two (2) Toilet & Bathroom Two (2) Car Garage Service Area Built-in Cabinets Balcony Price:  Php 6,828,000 Lot Area: 100sqm Floor Area: 119sqm Payment Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing House For Sale in Las Pinas Townhouse For Sale Single Attached House and Lot near SM Southmall Single Attached House and Lot near Alabang-Zapote Road House For Sale near Alabang
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area

For Sale Affordable Townhouse in Pilar Las Piñas mcm

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room1 Car GarageTCP: Php 6.8MLot Area: 87sqmFloor Area: 135sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area
Towhouse in Las Pinas Locaton: Pilar Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 3 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room 1 Car Garage TCP: Php 6,600,000 Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 135sqm Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Balance - 80%
₱ 6,600,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Las pinas near SM SouthMall-MD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Towhouse in Las Pinas2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room1 Car GarageTCP: Php 6,800,000Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 135sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area

2 Storey Townhouse for Sale in Las pinas -MD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Towhouse in Las Pinas2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room1 Car GarageTCP: Php 6,800,000Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 135sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO6041B32B722CEMP
Home Place Properties
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property