₱ 5,987,000
3
Bedrooms
112 m²
Floor area
70 m²
Land Size

For Sale RFO Townhouse in Las Pinas near Alabang Southmall - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2019
Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
112
Land Size (m²)
70
Block and Lot/Unit Number
NA
Price conditions
Cash / Bank Loan
Price range
5987000
Sqm Range
70
Subdivision name
NA
Available from
2/27/20

Description

"Townhouse in Las Pinas"


Near SM Southmall


Location: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.


2 Storey

3 Bedrooms

2 Toilet & Bath

1 Car Garage

Service Area

Maid's room


Price - Php 5,987,000

Lot Area: 70sqm

Floor Area: 112sqm



Payment Terms:

Reservation - 

50,000

Down Payment - 20%

Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing


******

House and Lot For Sale in Las Pinas

Townhouse in Las Pinas

Brand New House Townhouse in Almanza near Alabang

Read More

Location

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno

Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Victoria Park Las Pinas Brand New 3 Bedroom 1 CG Townhouse For Sale 6.342M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Location: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila. 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing ********** Availability: 28 - Php 6,342,000 (RFO) Lot Area: 79sqm Floor Area: 115sqm
₱ 6,342,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

Almanza Uno Las Pinas Townhouse For Sale with Amenities mcm

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Cluster 8 Price-6,281,000 Blk 4 Lot 20-Lot area 80sqm Floor area 112sqm Unit Features: - Three (3) Bedrooms - One Maid's Room (1)  - One (1) Car Garage - Two (2) Toilet & Bathroom - w/ Built-in Cabinets - Stainless Kitchen Sink on Granite Slab Counter Top - Service Area - Zen Architectural Design Terms 30k reservation 20% dp (payable in 6 mos.) 80% Bank financing
₱ 6,281,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area
Brand New Prime Location Modern Design Townhouse In Las Pinas City Walking Distance To Sm Southmall Total Contract Price: Php 5,500,000 (Inner Unit) Lot Area: 70 Sqm. Floor Area: 115 Sqm. House Details: 3 Bedrooms Includes: Master’s Bedroom W/ Built-In Cabinet 2 Common Bedroom W/ Built-In Cabinet 2 Toilet And Bath Clean Kitchen Service Area/Dirty Kitchen 1 Car Garage List Of Requirements: 2x2 Pictures Photocopy Of Gov’t Valid Id’s (Passport If Abroad) Latest 3mos Pay Slip Contract Of Employment (If Working Abroad) Certificate Or Employment With Compensation Proof Of Remittance For Abroad Special Power Of Attorney If Working Abroad (Authenticated Bf Embassy Of The Phil.) Marriage Contract If Married Birth Certificate If Single Income Tax Return If Locally Employed Latest Bank Statement Timothy Garganta  Property Consultant Accredited By ML Inot Realty Prc Rebl No: #4102
₱ 5,500,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
Modern Townhouse For Sale In Gated Community Across Sm Southmall Lot Area - 70 Sqm Floor Area - 120 sqm more or less Price : 5,988,000.00 ( negotiable ) Details: Ground Floor Enough living space Dining Area Kitchen granite counter top Ducco Finish kitchen cabinets Modern Fixtures Toilet and bath Maids Room Service Area 1 covered garage 2nd Floor ( 3bedrooms ) Master Bedroom 2 bedrooms Modern fixtures toilet and bath More Features: • Ducco Finished Cabinets and doors •Analok Aluminum Windows •Granite Counter Top •Landscaped frontage •2 toilet and bath with Half Glass shower enclosure and modern fixtures •LED lumina lightings  Amenities: •clubhouse with swimming pool •multi-purpose hall •gated community •small enclave with less than 30 houses •safe and quiet community Accesibility: •Across SM Southmall •Walking distance to business and commercial establishments •Walking distance and easy access to public transport •Few minutes away from Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall and Skyway or SLEX Alabang Entry •Few minutes away from daang hari •Near School like, CEU Las Pinas, Perpetual Help Dalta, Southville International School, PMMS, FEU Alabang, San Beda College Alabang •Near Hospitals like, ASIAN hospital, Perpetual Help, Las Pinas Doctors, Medical Center Las Pinas •Very accesible For more question and schedule for viewing Please call or text me. Tedz M. Bote Sales Manager Accredited by ML Inot Realty Prc rebl. No. 4102
₱ 5,988,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
2 Storey Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 2 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room - TCP: 6,387,000 Lot Area: 120sqm Floor Area: 128sqm
₱ 6,387,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
128m² Floor Area

2 Level Townhouse For Sale in Almanza Uno Las Piñas with 3 Bedrooms SD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation - 50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing 26 - Php 6,387,000 (RFO) Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 116sqm
₱ 6,387,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
116m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5EA1576295CA2PH
Mark
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property