Warehouse For Lease at Laguna Technopark! Biñan, Laguna
Warehouse For Lease at Laguna Technopark!
* Warehouse Floor Area: Approximate 3,200 sqm with airconditioned Training Room, Offices and Genset Room.
* Racking System: One (1) lot, can accommodate 441 pallet space
* Ground Floor/Social Block Area: Approximate 148 sqm with Canteen, Male & Female Locker/Change -Room and toilets
* Loading Bay: Approximate 98 sqm equipped with 2 sets of loading docks
* Parking and Open Areas: Approximate 1,328 sqm with Security/Guard Station and toilet
* Administration Office: Approximate 263 sqm, fully airconditioned, equipped with modular partitions, table tops, and accessories. With the lobby/receiving area,
conference room, make & female toilets.
Laguna Technopark is a known private technopark and a business facility, situated at N Main Ave, Biñan, in Laguna neighborhood of Santa Rosa, the Philippines. It is a huge industrialized area of about 460 hectares, where industrial facilities and productive innovation technologies are located. It's a very popular spot in the country for those who are interested in doing investments and developing new technologies in various fields of industry.
The development of Laguna Technopark started in 1989 as a response to the government’s call for private sector participation in countryside development. The initial venture covered only 224 hectares that straddled the cities of Sta. Rosa and Biñan in Laguna.
Today, the industrial estate now has 8 phases that cover 460 hectares that cater to light and medium non-polluting enterprises, from both global and local markets. In the 2014 annual report of the Philippine Economic Zone Authority, the locator companies in Laguna Technopark generated over 100,000 indirect employment.
Easily accessible through the South Luzon Expressway
- 50 km from the International Airport
- 52 km from the Port of Manila
- 44 km from the Makati Central Business District, the country’s largest financial center
It is Located in the dynamic Calabarzon region, a booming regional center and a priority growth center of the Philippine government. Calabarzon consists of the 5 provinces of Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon.
Laguna Technopark is easily accessible from the Philippines’ primary international airports – the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 and 3. It is also driving distance from two international seaports – Port of Manila and Batangas International Port.
It is also easily reached through the 10-lane South Luzon Expressway which boasts of a skyway section from Makati through Alabang – bypassing Metro Manila’s busy residential areas.
For more inquiries and assistance, Please do not hesitate to contact us.