0

Soledad, San Pablo, Laguna Building For Sale

Sort by:
Switch to Map View

Loading Results

No results found
There are no results matching your search criteria. Please try to refine your search by changing or removing your filters.
See similar listings in your area
30 listings

Commercial Property Knights & Archers Montessori l For Sale

13.3km
Binangonan
Offering  Commercial Property Knights & Archers Montessori  BINANGONAN RIZAL Property ID: 5949 Property Description: Area: 10,842 square meters Type: Land and Buildings Location: Brgy. Pag-asa, Binangonan, Rizal (Near Angono-Binangonan Boundary, along the Highway)Payment terms: Spot Down Payment of 20% – Cash Remaining 80% Balance – Payable thru Bank LoanFor lease ... CALL FOR PRICEABOUT KAMS ​ It is a one-hectare property (10,842 square meters) located along Manila East Road, Brgy. Pag-asa Binangonan, Rizal. It is very close to Angono-Binangonan boundary and near Budget Lane Puregold Binangonan and Tayuman Elementary School. This beautiful high-value commercial property situated along a national road is very accessible via public transport and capable of attracting consumers of all ages and social strata. This property is also suitable for educational institutions e.g. Universities and Colleges. They can use this land as a branch for their Basic Education Department considering that this property used to be a private school and there are classrooms, a stage, a covered basketball court and other facilities intended for education of elementary and high school students. Boasting of its wide commercial frontage, parking area can be built in front along the highway to address the very common problem of inadequate parking space in most commercial centers. The Real Property Tax for this property is fully paid for 2021 and there is no pending case in Court or any government agency. It has no issues or problems that the Buyer will have to deal with in the future. There are several buildings in the property which can be renovated, redesigned or repurposed depending on the needs or requirements of the Buyer. The reason for selling this property is to divide the property among the four Owners so they can fund their respective business endeavors. The following documents will be provided upon request: Titles (All pages, showing that these are clean titles, no annotations on mortgage or any case) Tax Declarations (Land and Buildings) Tax Clearances Tax Mapping
₱ 325,260,000
10842 m²
Floor Area

Commercial lots for sale near Tourist spot Marcos Hiway Baras Rizal - Palo Alto

20.8km
Baras
PALO ALTO - LEISURE COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL ESTATE&nbsp.WITH NATURAL WATERFALLS AND FOREST RESERVES- is today's biggest developed master planned community along Marcos Hi-way (MH: almost twice the above sea level elevation of Tagaytay.) Cocooned at the boundary of Antipolo, Tanay and Baras and practically a quick drive away from Greater Manila Area.&nbsp.For as low as Php 4,500/sqm for Regular Lot and Php 4,800/sqm. for Corner Lot. With a minimum cut of 150sqm.&nbsp.An opportunity to live in an exclusive community, with natural&nbsp.waterfalls, swimming pool with slides, jacuzzi and a lot moreWith 15 meter road inside the exclusive community of 350 hectares, 40% of natural reserves.&nbsp.Fresh and envigorating lifestyle awaits you&nbsp.here at PALO ALTOPRICE COMPUTATION - COMMERCIAL LOTS: Lot Area 1,320 sqmPrice/sqm. Php 3,600TOTAL PRICE P4,752,00020% Down 950,400Less: Reservation fee 20,000Less: 20% Disc. 7 days 190,080Net Down 740,32080% Balance 3,801,600MONTHLY AMORTIZATION: If 3 yrs to pay NO interest 105,600If 5 yrs to pay 8% Interest/annum 77,082.74 (.020276394) If 10 yrs to pay @ 10% Interest/annum 50,238.43 (.013215074) REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCUMENTATION: 1. copy of 2 unexpired valid ID (husband and wife if married) 2. copy of marriage contract if married3. 2 kinds of proof of billings with the same Philippine address4. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) if buying thru representative5. Birth certificate (Husb &amp. wife if married) 6. TIN No.For more info contactMS. LEA P. CADALINRef # 20009
₱ 4,752,000

10,842 sqm Commercial Property For Sale in Brgy. Pag-asa Binangonan, Rizal

23.4km
Pag-Asa, Binangonan
Commercial Property For Sale Details: Area: 10,842 sqm Type: Land and Buildings Location:  Brgy. Pagasa Binangonan, Rizal Price per sqm: 30,000 per sqm Total Contract Price: 325,260,000 The following are the suggested payment terms: Spot Downpayment - 20% Cash Remaining 80% Balance - Payable thru Bank Loan Complete address of this property is Knights and Archers Montessori School Campus, Manila East Road (National Road) Brgy. Pag-asa Binangonan, Rizal 1940. All expenses related to transfer of Title including notarization of Deed of Absolute Sale (transfer from the name of the Seller to the name of the Buyer), Capital Gains Tax, Doc Stamps, Transfer Tax and others are also payable solely by the Buyer. We will assist you in the preparation of sale documents to legally reduce tax obligations before the Bureau of Internal Revenue and other government agencies. The stated price of the property is non-negotiable as this is the price agreed upon by the four owners of the property. The Real Property Tax for this property is fully paid for 2021 and there is no pending case in Court or any government agency. It has no issues or problems that the Buyer will have to deal with in the future. ** Attached are the following documents for your easy reference: Photos of the Property (Land and Buildings) and nearby establishments for Landmarks Google Maps Screenshot (serves as Vicinity Map) Subdivision Plan (showing boundaries and expanse of the property) ** The following documents will be provided upon request: Titles (All pages, showing that these are clean titles, no annotations on mortgage or any case) Tax Declarations (Land and Buildings) Tax Clearances Tax Mapping The reason for selling this property is to divide the property among the four Owners so they can fund their respective business endeavors.
₱ 325,260,000
10842 m²
Floor Area