₱ 18,500,000
4
Bedrooms
238 m²
Floor area
70 m²
Land Size

MANDALUYONG TOWNHOUSE

Plainview, Mandaluyong

Details

Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
3
Floor area (m²)
238
Land Size (m²)
70
Block and Lot/Unit Number
1
Subdivision name
San Rafael Townhomes
Available from
7/1/21

Description

Ready

Read More

Amenities

Balcony
Powder room
Smoke detector
Wi-Fi
Garage
Open car spaces
Garden
View More

Location

Plainview, Mandaluyong
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Mandaluyong Brand New townhouse with 239 sqm Floor Area near Shaw

Philippines, Mandaluyong Plainview, Mandaluyong
3 Storey Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet & Bath1 Powder RoomMaid's RoomLiving AreaDining and Kitchen AreaService Area2 car garageFeatures:Motorized Range hoodBuilt-in Wardrobe ClosetWater HeaterFire ExtinguisherLED Emergency LightIntercomCCTV Surveillance CameraEntertainment RoomPayment Terms:Reservation Deposit - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80%FREE MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES
₱ 18,530,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
239m² Floor Area

Mandaluyong 4BR Elegant Townhouse For Sale mcm

Philippines, Mandaluyong, Plainview Plainview, Mandaluyong
3 Storey Residential / Commercial Use4 Bedrooms with Toilet & Bath 4 Toilet & BathHelper’s Room with Own T&BLiving AreaDining and Kitchen AreaService AreaFamily Hall (Units 1,2)2 Car Garage (Units 1&2 tandem/ Units 3,4,5 side by side)Unit 4 - TCP: 17.950M / Lot Area 61.72 sqm / Floor Area 155.48 sqmTerms of Payment:Reservation: 100,00030% Down Payment in 8 months70% Bank Financing*5% discount on TCP for Spot CashFeatures:Fully Air-conditioned: Living, Dining (1.5 HP) and All Bedrooms 91.5Hp)Multipoint Water Heaters for kitchen Lavatory and all BathroomsWater Pump 1.5HpDoor BellCCTV System for All unitsBuilt-in Cooktop (5 Gas, 1 Electric)Built-in Convention OvenFire ExtinguisherSmoke and Heat DetectorChimney RangehoodOvertank (1000 Liters)
₱ 17,950,000
4 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
155m² Floor Area

4 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Plainview Mandaluyong with 3 Car Garage SD

Philippines, Mandaluyong, Plainview Plainview, Mandaluyong
4 Storey Townhouse  4 Bedrooms with built-in closets 3 Toilet & Bath Living Area Dining and Kitchen Area 3 Car Garage Available Units: Unit A – LA 62 sqm / Floor Area 216 sqm / TCP: 18M Terms of Payment: Earnest Money: 10% of selling price ( in 30 days) Down Payment: 30% (2 weeks from reservation date) 60% Balance thru bank loan
₱ 18,000,000
4 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
216m² Floor Area

Brgy Plainview in Mandaluyong 4 Storey Townhouse near Boni Ave. rg

Philippines, Mandaluyong Plainview, Mandaluyong
4 Storey Townhouse (6 Units) 4 Bedrooms with built-in closets 3 Toilet & Bath Living Area Dining and Kitchen Area 3 Car Garage (Units A,B) Unit A – LA 62 sqm / Floor Area 216 sqm / TCP: 18M Terms of Payment: Earnest Money: 10% of selling price ( in 30 days) Down Payment: 30% (2 weeks from reservation date) 60% Balance thru bank loan
₱ 18,000,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
216m² Floor Area

Townhouse For Sale near The Podium in Mandaluyong City w/ 4 Bedrooms 3CG - LC

Philippines, Mandaluyong, Plainview Plainview, Mandaluyong
4 Storey Townhouse 4 Bedrooms with built-in closets 3 Toilet & Bath Living Area Dining and Kitchen Area 3 Car Garage (Units A,B) Available Unit: Unit A – LA 62 sqm / Floor Area 216 sqm / TCP: 18M Terms of  Payment: Earnest Money: 10% of selling price ( in 30 days) Down Payment: 30% (2 weeks from reservation date) 60% Balance thru bank loan
₱ 18,000,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
216m² Floor Area

Townhouse in Mandaluyong Brand New in Plainview 2 Car Garage with own Gate - MP

Philippines, Mandaluyong, Plainview Plainview, Mandaluyong
Townhouse in Mandaluyong3 Storey3 Bedrooms (Master's Bedroom with Walk-in Closet)Maid's Room with own T&B3 Toilet and BathLiving, Dining and Kitchen AreaService Area2 Carport(Side by Side)TCP: Php 17,950,000Lot Area: 61.72sqmFloor Area: 155.48sqmFeatures:Fully AirconditionedMultipoint HeatersWater PumpDoor BellCCTVBuilt-in Cooktop and OvenRangehoodSmoke and Heat detectorsOverhead Water Storage*******House and Lot in MandaluyongTownhouse near Boni AvenueBrand New House and Lot For SaleTownhouse in Plainview Mandaluyong
₱ 17,950,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
155m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO60E57468B15C3MP
Ask about the property
Verna Czerina Aliado
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2019
+63956492
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property