₱ 4,250,000
3
Bedrooms
70 m²
Floor area
52 m²
Land Size

Mapayapa Village Las Piñas Townhouse for Sale 3 Bedroom 4.250M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2018
Car Spaces
1
Deposit / Bond
100000
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
70
Land Size (m²)
52
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 2
Available from
9/10/20

Description

Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas

Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City



2 Storey

3 Bedrooms

2 Toilet and Bath

1 Car Garage

Service Area


Townhouse Unit

Unit 2 - Price: Php 4,250,000

Lot Area: 52.46sqm

Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm



Terms:

Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing

Reservation - Php 30,000

Down Payment - 20%

Remaining Balance - 80%



Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Powder room
Smoke detector
Storage Room
Garage
Secure parking
24-hour security
View More

Location

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno

Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Near Fruto Santos Ave Las Piñas Brandnew House and Lot For Sale 4.250M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 2 - Price: Php 4,250,000 Lot Area: 52.46sqm Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 4,250,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
70m² Floor Area
FOR SALE BRAND NEW TOWNHOUSE IN LAS PINAS 15MINS TO NAIA TERMINAL 1,2 and 3 Lot area: 77sqm Floor area: 86sqm Total contract price: PHP 4,250,000.00 20% Down Payment PHP 850,000.00 Reservation fee PHP 40,000.00 Net downpayment PHP 810,000.00 18mos TO PAY DOWNPAYMENT PHP 67,500.00 80% Loanable amount PHP 3,400,000.00 5 Years PHP 73,079.26 10 Years PHP 45,877.90 15 Years PHP 37,583.56 House details: 2 Bedrooms with built in cabinet 1 toilet and bath Living area Dining area Clean kitchen Dirty kitchen Service area/ laundry area Balcony 1 car garage Nearby places: 36mins to Makati via C-5 30mins to Taguig via C-5 21mins to SM Mall of Asia 15mins to NAIA terminal 1,2 and 3 5mins to SM Sucat 5mins to Sucat road List of Requirements (bank financing) 2x2 pictures Photocopy of 2 gov’t valid id’s Tin number Latest 3mos pay slip Latest 3mos bank statement Marriage contract if married Birth Certificate if single Certificate of employment with compensation Income tax return if locally employed For more question and schedule for viewing Please call or text me. Or if you are in abroad just contact me on viber Justine Inot Property Consultant Under by ML Inot Realty Prc rebl. No. 4102
₱ 4,250,000
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
86m² Floor Area
Single Attached UnitCompound Type2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garagewith Balcony for Front UnitsUnit Availability:SA2 - TSP: 3,980,000 Lot: 48.80sqm Floor: 89.12sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000DP - 20% (payable up to 12 months)Balance - Bank or In-House
₱ 3,980,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
89m² Floor Area
Single Attached UnitCompound Type2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garagewith Balcony for Front UnitsUnit Availability:SA2 - TSP: 3,980,000 Lot: 48.80sqm Floor: 89.12sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000DP - 20% (payable up to 12 months)Balance - Bank or In-House
₱ 3,980,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
89m² Floor Area

Brgy. Pulang Lupa Uno 2 Storey Townhouse For Sale near Naga Road rg

Philippines, Las Piñas Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 1 - Price: Php 3,880,000 Lot Area: 58.64sqm Act. Floor Area: 72.67sqm Total Dev. Floor Area: 102.42sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000
₱ 3,880,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
102m² Floor Area
Single Attached UnitCompound Type2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garagewith Balcony for Front UnitsUnit Availability:SA2 - TSP: 3,980,000 Lot: 48.80sqm Floor: 89.12sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000DP - 20% (payable up to 12 months)Balance - Bank or In-House
₱ 3,980,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
95m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F5F115CDC393PH
Ask about the property
Ms. Charry
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
639178959
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property