4 Storey Dormitory/Staffhouse Building For Sale in Makati City
Code : DS883231
Category : For Sale
Project : Residential Building
City : Brgy. Olympia, Makati City
Unit : 35 Rooms
Size : LA : 250 sqm FA : 1,100 sqm
Parking : 3-4 Car Garage
Selling Price : Php 138,000,000.00 Gross
Details of the Property:
• Clean title
• Fully furnished
• Facing west
• Usually used for POGO staffhouse
• Monthly income up to Php 700,000
• With roofdeck
• 146 bunk beds
• 4 pax per room
• With common area located at 5th floor
• 10 units washing machine
• With Wifi
• Electric stove
• Rice cooker
• Microwave and Oven
• Flat screen TV
• 3 split type aircondition
• With balcony
• 4 mins walk to Circuit Ayala Mall
• Good as new (built Jan 2019, new paint, aircon cleaning, etc.)
This property is strategically located in a highly commercialized area near notable landmarks in Brgy. Olympia, Makati City, also it is already fully fitted, ready to cater to potential tenants! You can generate rental income from businesses renting the space. You can also use the space as a home for your own business, giving you more control over your own company.
WHY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
1. Higher income yields – commercial properties generally show a greater level of income for a given property value, when compared to residential property.
2. Capital growth potential is based on income growth potential and other measurable factors – commercial properties are often valued on the basis of the potential (and actual) rental return being achieved. Other relevant factors include economic activity, interest rates, and the commercial success of the area surrounding the property.
3. Stability and consistency of income – longer leases. Whilst residential properties are typically held on short leases (often 12 months), commercial properties typically attract longer lease terms between three and 10 years, providing consistent and predictable income streams over time.
4. Income growth – the longer leases of commercial properties usually allow for the rent to increase in every year of the lease, thus increasing the return on investment as the lease progresses.
5. Maintenance – unlike residential investors, commercial investors have the potential to earn enhanced profit, with the lessee responsible for paying the cost of maintenance, rates and repairs on the property when the ongoing expenses are written into the commercial lease agreement.
6. Reliable tenants – we have all heard stories of “horror tenants” in houses and apartments. Tenants of commercial properties, on the other hand, are earning their income from the property. Therefore, it is in their interests to keep the property in good order and to maintain good relations with the landlord.
7. Diversification – commercial property investment can provide diversification across different asset classes and geographic locations, allowing the investor to add further elements of diversification into their portfolio. By diversifying their portfolio and investing in a variety of commercial assets, from retail to industrial, investors are also protecting their income and managing risk in the event of an economic downturn.
8. Ability to collectively invest – the ability to own commercial property within investment structures, such as property managed investment trusts, allows investors to hold part of a larger asset and to benefit from professional management of both the asset and the investment vehicle, which will also be subject to annual audit.
If you’re interested in BUYING this property or wish to SELL a property, don't hesitate to contact us:
Licensed Real Estate Broker