₱ 5,988,000
3
Bedrooms
115 m²
Floor area
70 m²
Land Size

Modern Townhouse For Sale In Gated Community Across Sm Southmall- TB

Victoria Residence Almanza Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2020
Car Spaces
1
Deposit / Bond
50000
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
115
Land Size (m²)
70
Block and Lot/Unit Number
22/33
Price conditions
Negotiable
Price range
5988000
Sqm Range
115
Subdivision name
Victoria Residence
Available from
10/18/20

Description

Modern Townhouse For Sale In Gated Community Across Sm Southmall

Lot Area - 70 Sqm Floor Area - 120 sqm more or less

Price : 5,988,000.00 ( negotiable )

Details:

Ground Floor

Enough living space

Dining Area

Kitchen granite counter top

Ducco Finish

kitchen cabinets

Modern Fixtures

Toilet and bath

Maids Room

Service Area

1 covered garage

2nd Floor

( 3bedrooms ) Master Bedroom

2 bedrooms

Modern fixtures

toilet and bath

More Features: •

Ducco Finished Cabinets and doors

•Analok Aluminum Windows

•Granite Counter Top

•Landscaped frontage

•2 toilet and bath with Half Glass shower enclosure and modern fixtures

•LED lumina lightings 


Amenities:

•clubhouse with swimming pool

•multi-purpose hall •gated community

•small enclave with less than 30 houses

•safe and quiet community Accesibility:

•Across SM Southmall

•Walking distance to business and commercial establishments

•Walking distance and easy access to public transport

•Few minutes away from Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall and Skyway or SLEX Alabang Entry

•Few minutes away from daang hari

•Near School like, CEU Las Pinas, Perpetual Help Dalta, Southville International School, PMMS, FEU Alabang, San Beda College Alabang

•Near Hospitals like, ASIAN hospital, Perpetual Help, Las Pinas Doctors, Medical Center Las Pinas

•Very accesible


For more question and schedule for viewing

Please call or text me.

Tedz M. Bote

Sales Manager

Accredited by ML Inot Realty

Prc rebl. No. 4102

Read More

Amenities

Maids room
Maid's room
Powder room
Storage Room
Study room
Fully fenced
Garage
Secure parking
Swimming pool
24-hour security
Clubhouse
Garden
Landscaped Garden
Multi-purpose lawn
View More

Location

Victoria Residence

Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Las Pinas For Sale RFO with Amenities - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Almanza Uno Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas"Near SM SouthmallLocation: Almaza Uno, Las Pinas City, Merto Manila.2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomPrice - Php 5,987,000Lot Area: 70sqmFloor Area: 112sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing******House and Lot For Sale in Las PinasTownhouse in Las PinasBrand New House Townhouse in Almanza near Alabang
₱ 5,987,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Car GarageService AreaMaid's roomTCP: 5,793,000Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 112sqmPayment Terms:Reservation - 50,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 5,793,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area

Townhouse For Sale Near SM SouthMall and Alabang

VICTORIA PARK RESIDENCES Laspinas City Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
 Bedroom Townhouse for sale in Almanza Uno, VICTORIA PARK RESIDENCES✔ Across SM Southmall ✔ Beside Manila Doctors Subdivision✔ near Alabang Town Center, school like San Beda and De La Salle Zobel3 Bedrooms, 1 Maid's Room, 2 Toilet & Bath, 1 Car Garage, Utility AreaLot Area: 80sqmUsable Area: 112 sqmTotal Contract Price: 6,178,000Reservation Fee: 30,000Down payment: 1,205,600DP payable in 6mos: 200,933.3380% Balance thru Bank Financing: 4,942,40020 years: 41,340.2115 years: 47,232.1510 years: 59,964.95
₱ 6,178,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area

5.5M Only! Rush Sale 3BR Townhouse for sale in Almanza Uno, Las Piñas

Philippines, Metro Manila, Las Piñas, Manila Doctors Village Access Rd Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
5.5M ONLY WALKING DISTANCE TO SM SOUTHMALL…ONE UNIT ONLY!!! ONE UNIT ONLY!!! SLIGHT NEGOTIABLE!!!MODERN ELEGANT TOWNHOUSE IN PRIME LOCATION!!!Don’t miss the Opportunity!!!Prime Location within the Heart of Las Pinas!!!Ideal also for Rental property or POGO, Good investment!Hurry Up!! One Unit Left!!!PROPERTY DETAILS: Lot area : 70 Sq.mfloor Area : 115 Sq.m3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and bathMaids Quarter1 Covered Car GarageProvision for GardenAnalok Aluminum GlassGranite Counter TopFlooring Tiles at Ground FloorLaminated Wood built-in CabinetsGated CommunityAMENITIES: Swimming PoolClubhouseGated CommunityMaynilad Water System24/7 Security GuardPROXIMITY TO POINT OF INTEREST: Walking distance to SM SouthmallWalking distance to McDonald’sWalking distance to Prime Banks10-15mins drive to Alabang town Center15-20mins to Festival Mall15-20mins to BPO Offices30mins to Airport ( Via SkyWay )15-20 mins to University of Perpetual Help Rizal Dalta15-20 mins to University of Perpetual Help Hospital5-10mins to Centro Escolar University ( Las Pinas )5mins to Las pinas Doctors HospitalFlood free areaNote: Photos are our previous model unit, but this is the same layout/size, furniture are not included in the package…
₱ 5,500,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
MODERN DESIGN TOWNHOUSE IN LAS PINAS CITY WALKING DISTANCE TO SM SOUTHMALL-RG TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE: PHP 5,988,000 (INNER UNIT) Lot Area: 70 sqm. Floor Area: 115 sqm. HOUSE DETAILS: 3 Bedrooms includes: Master’s Bedroom w/ Built-in Cabinet 2 Common Bedroom w/ Built-in Cabinet 2 Toilet and Bath Clean Kitchen Service Area/Dirty Kitchen 1 Car Garage LIST OF REQUIREMENTS: 2X2 PICTURES PHOTOCOPY OF GOV’T VALID ID’s (passport if abroad) LATEST 3mos PAY SLIP CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT (if working abroad) CERTIFICATE OR EMPLOYMENT WITH COMPENSATION PROOF OF REMITTANCE FOR ABROAD SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY IF WORKING ABROAD (Authenticated bf embassy of the phil.) MARRIAGE CONTRACT IF MARRIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE IF SINGLE INCOME TAX RETURN IF LOCALLY EMPLOYED LATEST BANK STATEMENT Timothy Garganta Sales person Accredited by ML Inot Realty PRC REBL no: #4102
₱ 5,988,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area

Las Piñas 2 Storey Townhouse For sale near SM SouthMall rg

Philippines, Metro Manila, City of Manila, Manila Almanza Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Maid's room Payment Terms: Reservation -  50,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing ********** 28 - Php 6,342,000 (RFO) Lot Area: 79sqm Floor Area: 115sqm
₱ 6,342,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
115m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO604174337E5FDMP
Ask about the property
Roselle Benin
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2021
639052826
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property