₱ 5,400,000
3
Bedrooms
102 m²
Floor area
58 m²
Land Size

Near Fruto Santos Ave. Las Piñas Brand New Townhouse For Sale 5.4M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2018
Car Spaces
1
Deposit / Bond
100000
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
102
Land Size (m²)
58
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 1
Available from
8/10/20

Description

Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas


Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City


2 Storey

3 Bedrooms

2 Toilet and Bath

1 Car Garage

Service Area


Townhouse Unit

Unit 1 - Price: Php 5,400,000

Lot Area: 58.64sqm

Act. Floor Area: 72.67sqm

Total Dev. Floor Area: 102.42sqm


Terms:

Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing

Reservation - Php 30,000

Down Payment - 20%

DP Terms - 12months

Remaining Balance - 80%


Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Powder room
Smoke detector
Storage Room
Garage
Secure parking
24-hour security
View More

Location

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno

Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Las pinas Brand New 3Storey Townhouse for Saler near SM Sucat-MD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
3 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and BathPowder RoomMaid's RoomFamily HallPatio"DISCOUNTED PRICE"Inner Units: Price: Php 5,060,000Lot Area: 52sqmFloor Area: 99sqmEnd Unit:Price: Php 6,570,000Lot Area: 102sqmFloor Area: 108sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 50,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 18 monthsRemaining Balance - Bank FinancingSample Computation:Inner Units - Php 5,060,000DP - Php 1,012,000DP Terms - Php 53,445/monthBalance 80% - Php 4,048,00020 yrs - 40,41515 yrs - 44,74710 yrs - 54,62205 yrs - 87,008
₱ 5,060,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
99m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Las Pinas City near C5 Ext - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Townhouse in Las Pinas CityLocation: Pulang Lupa Uno near Naga Road, C5 Ext and River Drive3 Storey3 Bedroom2 Toilet and BathPowder RoomMaid's RoomPatio1 Car GaragePrice: Php 5,850,000Lot Area: 52sqmFloor Area: 99sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 50,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Thru Bank Financing
₱ 5,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
99m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Las Piñas Townhouse near A. Zarate Hospital 5.850M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas" Location: Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Pinas City Status: NRFO 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath Powder Room Maid's Room Family Hall Patio "DISCOUNTED PRICE" Inner Units:  Price: Php 5,850,000 Lot Area: 52sqm Floor Area: 99sqm Terms: Reservation - Php 50,000 Down Payment - 20% DP Terms - 18 months Remaining Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 5,850,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
99m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Mapayapa Village Las Piñas with 3BR 5.4M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 1 - Price: Php 5,400,000 Lot Area: 58.64sqm Act. Floor Area: 72.67sqm Total Dev. Floor Area: 102.42sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% DP Terms - 12months Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 5,400,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
102m² Floor Area

Mapayapa Village Las Piñas Townhouse for Sale 3 Bedroom 5.4M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 1 - Price: Php 5,400,000 Lot Area: 58.64sqm Act. Floor Area: 72.67sqm Total Dev. Floor Area: 102.42sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% DP Terms - 12months Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 5,400,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
102m² Floor Area

Las Piñas Brand New 3 Bedroom Townhouse near A. Zarate Hospital 5.850M -AJCP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
"Townhouse in Las Pinas" Location: Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Pinas City 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath Powder Room Maid's Room Family Hall Patio "DISCOUNTED PRICE" Inner Units:  Price: Php 5,850,000 Lot Area: 52sqm Floor Area: 99sqm Terms: Reservation - Php 50,000 Down Payment - 20% DP Terms - 18 months Remaining Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 5,850,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
99m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F4F25B6EA585PH
Ask about the property
Ms. Alyssa
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
639173056
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property