₱ 3,850,000
3
Bedrooms
70 m²
Floor area
52 m²
Land Size

Near Fruto Santos Ave Las Piñas Brandnew Townhouse For Sale -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2018
Car Spaces
1
Deposit / Bond
100000
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
70
Land Size (m²)
52
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 1
Available from
9/9/20

Description

Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas



Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City


2 Storey

3 Bedrooms

2 Toilet and Bath

1 Car Garage

Service Area


Townhouse Unit

Unit 2 - Price: Php 3,850,000

Lot Area: 52.46sqm

Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm



Terms:

Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing

Reservation - Php 30,000

Down Payment - 20%

Remaining Balance - 80%



Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Maid's room
Powder room
Smoke detector
Storage Room
Garage
Secure parking
24-hour security
View More

Location

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno

Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Single Attached UnitCompound Type2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garagewith Balcony for Front UnitsUnit Availability:SA2 - TSP: 3,980,000 Lot: 48.80sqm Floor: 89.12sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000DP - 20% (payable up to 12 months)Balance - Bank or In-House
₱ 3,980,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
95m² Floor Area
Single Attached UnitCompound Type2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garagewith Balcony for Front UnitsUnit Availability:SA2 - TSP: 3,980,000 Lot: 48.80sqm Floor: 89.12sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000DP - 20% (payable up to 12 months)Balance - Bank or In-House
₱ 3,980,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
95m² Floor Area

For Sale 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Las Pinas near C5 Ext - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car GarageService AreaPrice: Php 3,650,000Lot Area: 52.46sqmAct. Floor Area: 70.30sqmTotal Dev. Floor Area: 92.80sqmTerms:Cash, Thru Bank or In House FinancingReservation - Php 30,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 12monthsRemaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,650,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
92m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Single Attached House and Lot in Las Pinas City For Sale - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno, Naga Rd Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car GarageService AreaSingle Attached UnitUnit 1 - Price: Php 3,600,000Lot Area: 52.22sqmAct. Floor Area: 76.2sqmTotal Dev. Floor Area: 92.82sqmTerms:Cash, Thru Bank or In House FinancingReservation - Php 30,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 12monthsRemaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,600,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
92m² Floor Area

House in Las Pinas near Naga Road C5 Ext. 2-Storey Single Attached - MP

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno, Naga Rd Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car GarageService AreaSingle Attached UnitUnit 1 - Price: Php 3,600,000Lot Area: 52.22sqmAct. Floor Area: 76.2sqmTotal Dev. Floor Area: 92.82sqmTerms:Cash, Thru Bank or In House FinancingReservation - Php 30,000Down Payment - 20%DP Terms - 12monthsRemaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,600,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
92m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Mapayapa Village Las Piñas with 3BR -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 2 - Price: Php 3,850,000 Lot Area: 52.46sqm Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
70m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F5F117FB9B0DPH
Ask about the property
Ms. Riza
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
639178959
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
success image
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property