₱ 6,800,000
3
Bedrooms
137 m²
Floor area
83 m²
Land Size

New 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaue near Shopwise Sucat - MP

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque

Details

Price conditions
Cash / Bank Loan
Build (Year)
2019
Car Spaces
1
Floor area (m²)
137
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Rooms (total)
3
Land Size (m²)
83
Subdivision name
NA
Price range
6800000
Sqm Range
83
Block and Lot/Unit Number
NA
Available from
9/9/19

Description

Townhouse in Paranaque


Location: Brgy. BF, Paranaque City


Located near SM BF, Sucat Road


2 Storey Residential Townhouse

3 Bedrooms

3 Toilet and bath

Sliding Door to balcony

Service area

Maid’s room

1 Carport


UNIT 2 - PRICE: 6,800,000

Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.

Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.


Terms:

Reservation - Php 100,000

Down Payment - 20%

Balance - Bank Financing

Read More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque

B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Townhouse in BF Paranaque near Lopez - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, BF Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,771,744.67 / Lot Area: 47sqm / Floor Area: 101sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,771,744
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
101m² Floor Area

RFO 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaque BF Phase 3 - MP

B.F. Homes, Parañaque City B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,771,744 / Lot Area: 47sqm / Floor Area: 101sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,771,744
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
101m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaque near Dr. A Santos SM BF - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, Brgy. BF B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2 - PRICE: 6,800,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Sucat, Paranaque City

Philippines, 1700, Parañaque, Sta. Rita B.F. Homes, Parañaque
For Sale Brand New Townhouse in Sucat, Paranaque CityLIMITED UNITS ONLY!Reserve now!Very near SLEX via Sucat exitNear Santana GroveNear SM Mall BFContract Price: 6.8MCash / Bank FinancingLot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.GROUND FLOORLiving AreaDining AreaKitchen with built-in cabinetsToilet & BathMaids Room / Elderly RoomOne Car GarageService AreaSECOND FLOORMasters Bedroom with Terrace & Toilet & BathRoom 1Room 2Common Toilet & BathFEATURES:READY FOR MOVE IN - Fully finished, fully painted, bedrooms with cabinets with walk in closets (common and exclusive), kitchen with granite counter top and with hanging and bottom cabinets, complete lighting and toilet and bath fixtures.Provision for split type aircon, telephone and cable ready, underground facility, individual water and electricity meters in place, provision for washer/dryer connections.For inquiries, viewing, and reservation, please feel free to contact me.Alan MaghanoyLicensed Real Estate BrokerPRC & HLURB Accredited
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area
"Townhouse in Paranaque"Location: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Shopwise Sucat and Skyway, Stepping Stone Sucat Campus2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 6,800,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137.28m² Floor Area
Townhouse in ParañaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Shopwise Sucat and Skyway, Stepping Stone Sucat Campus2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 6,800,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137.28m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5D75A8AC17534PH
Ask about the property
Mark
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
+63917503
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property