BLOOMFIELD HEIGHTS By Property Pro PH

BLOOMFIELD HEIGHTS By Property Pro PH

San Luis, Antipolo
From ₱ 3,300,000 to ₱ 4,160,000
3
2

About the project

An Overview of Bloomfield Heights by Shaughnessy Development Corporation

The 2.6-hectare residential enclave of Bloomfield Heights is a quiet, serene community filled with zen-designed townhouses. Located in Barangay San Luis in Antipolo, it offers easy access to different famous landmarks in the city. Moreover, it’s in an elevated area, making it the ideal choice of a home for those looking for a home safe from flood risks and filled with cityscape views.


Key Features of Properties in Bloomfield Heights

Designed with zen aesthetics, the townhouses project the neighborhood’s aura of peace and quiet. Each of them features 40 to 79 square meters of floor area and 48 square meters of land size. With three bedrooms and two toilets and baths, these units have ample space for growing families. When you purchase a property in this neighborhood, you can expect a home that already has floor tiles, interior and exterior painting, and room partition. In Bloomfield Heights, you can find an excellent, suitable home for the family.


Features and Amenities in Bloomfield Heights

While the individual townhouses boast straightforward design, the leisure spaces within Bloomfield Heights carry a sense of tranquility as well, enabling residents to de-stress and unwind. For instance, you can lounge around the clubhouse or have a fun match at the basketball court. On weekends, take the kids to the swimming pool or hang out at the gazebo for an enjoyable bonding experience.


Establishments around Bloomfield Heights

The strategic location of Bloomfield Heights is beneficial for residents, especially in day-to-day activities. Shopping for groceries or taking the kids to school won’t be a hassle.


Schools near Bloomfield Heights:

  • University of Rizal System 
  • Our Lady of Fatima University
  • Unciano College 
  • La Salle College Antipolo
  • PAREF Rosehill


Malls near Bloomfield Heights:

  • Robinsons Place Antipolo 
  • Xentro Mall 
  • iMall 
  • Vista Mall Antipolo 
  • Victory Park and Shop
  • Antipolo Triangle Mall


Hospitals near Bloomfield Heights:

  • Metro Antipolo Hospital and Medical Center
  • Clinica Antipolo Hospital & Wellness Center
  • Unciano Medical Center
  • Antipolo Medical Hospital
  • Antipolo District Hospital


Other Condominiums and Subdivisions around Antipolo, Rizal:

  • Mira Valley at Havila 
  • Summerfield San Roque Hills 
  • Masinag Townhomes 
  • Fairmont Hills
  • Sunrise Alexa Subdivision Hills


Payment Terms for Bloomfield Heights

The townhouses in Bloomfield Heights start at P2.9M as of January 2022. Start your homeownership journey in Bloomfield Heights by reserving a unit for only P10K. Pay 20% of the total contract price to serve as your downpayment. This amount is payable within 24 months. The remaining 80% can be settled through bank financing. 


Financing Options for Bloomfield Heights

If you’re keen on exploring other funding options for your next home in Bloomfield Heights, you can try Pag-IBIG programs. These loans typically have lower interest rates, which may suit your homebuying budget.

View more

About the developer

PropertyPRO is an innovative property agency office which combines cutting edge technology with our extensive experience in real estate to support property developers and owners to rapidly market their projects. PropertyPRO trains and supports property consultants to be some of the best in the property industry. With PropertyPRO, property seekers will find trusted developers and get information on the best properties in the market. Our property consultants are trained with the help of experienced mentors in the industry. We also offer referral incentives.
View more

Amenities

pool Swimming pool
sports_basketball Basketball court
gite Clubhouse
deck Gazebos

Location

Click to activate map
Listing ID: 1225 Last updated on: 05/11/2022
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.