Quezon Ave. 5-Storey Commercial Building for Sale QC near Diliman and Katipunan
Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Diliman, Welcome Rotonda, Sgt. Esguerra Ave, West Triangle South Triangle, ABS-CBN, GMA, Kamuning Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Lower price! Quezon Ave. Commercial Lot with 5-Storey Building for Sale in Quezon City near Ateneo, UP Diliman, Trinoma
Code : DS882719
Category : For Sale
City : Quezon City
Unit : 5-Storey Building
Size : LA : 2,000 sqm FA : 3,301.9 sqm
Selling Price : From Php 500,000,000.00 Down to Php 480,000,000.00
Details of the Property:
• Old building but has a rental income of 400K per month.
• Along the main road of Quezon avenue
• Clean Title
• With Penthouse
This property is located within Tatalon Quezon City –a highly commercialized area bordered by Quezon Avenue, and EDSA. It is one of the most comfortable roads in Quezon City, lined with palm trees on its center island.
Quezon City it is home to many government offices, including the House of Representatives, the lower chamber of the Congress of the Philippines. It is also the location of two of the most prominent universities of the nation—the University of the Philippines in Diliman, which is the national university, and the Ateneo de Manila University.
It is where the country’s major broadcasting networks are headquartered, like ABS-CBN, GMA, Net 25, PTV, and IBC. It is where Eastwood City can be found, a flourishing commercial and residential development.
Why commercial property is a good investment?
1. Higher income yields – commercial properties generally show a greater level of income for a given property value, when compared to residential property.
2. Capital growth potential is based on income growth potential and other measurable factors
– commercial properties are often valued on the basis of the potential (and actual) rental
return being achieved. Other relevant factors include economic activity, interest rates, and
the commercial success of the area surrounding the property.
3. Stability and consistency of income – longer leases. Whilst residential properties are typically held on short leases (often 12 months), commercial properties typically attract longer lease terms between three and 10 years, providing consistent and predictable income streams over time.
4. Income growth – the longer leases of commercial properties usually allow for the rent to
increase in every year of the lease, thus increasing the return on investment as the lease
5. Maintenance – unlike residential investors, commercial investors have the potential to
earn enhanced profit, with the lessee responsible for paying the cost of maintenance, rates
and repairs on the property when the ongoing expenses are written into the commercial lease agreement.
6. Reliable tenants – we have all heard stories of “horror tenants” in houses and apartments. Tenants of commercial properties, on the other hand, are earning their income from the property. Therefore, it is in their interests to keep the property in good order and to maintain good relations with the landlord.
7. Diversification – commercial property investment can provide diversification across different asset classes and geographic locations, allowing the investor to add further elements of diversification into their portfolio. By diversifying their portfolio and investing in a variety of commercial assets, from retail to industrial, investors are also protecting their income and managing risk in the event of an economic downturn.
8. Ability to collectively invest – the ability to own commercial property within investment
structures, such as property managed investment trusts, allows investors to hold part of a larger asset and to benefit from professional management of both the asset and the investment vehicle, which will also be subject to annual audit.
If you’re interested in BUYING this property or wish to SELL a property, don't hesitate to contact us:
Licensed Real Estate Broker - PRC#0005179
Top Realty Corporation
Quezon Avenue, Quezon City