₱ 3,700,000
2
Bedrooms
70 m²
Floor area
54 m²
Land Size

Ready for Occupancy Townhouse in Las Pinas - for sale

Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas

Details

Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms
2
Floor area (m²)
70
Land Size (m²)
54
Block and Lot/Unit Number
23A
Subdivision name
Santos Homes Village 3

Description

Ready for Occupancy Townhouse in Las Pinas


Cattleya st Santos Village


23-A UNIT


Lot area 54sqm

Floor area 70sqm


TCP 3,700,000

20% DP 740,000

Res Fee 20,000

Net DP 720,000

12 mons to pay 60,000/mon

80% Loan thru Bank 2,960,000

20yrs - 22,948/mon

15yrs - 26,605/mon

Read More

Location

Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Near Fruto Santos Ave Las Piñas Brandnew Townhouse For Sale -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 2 - Price: Php 3,850,000 Lot Area: 52.46sqm Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
70m² Floor Area
Single Attached UnitCompound Type2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garagewith Balcony for Front UnitsUnit Availability:SA2 - TSP: 3,980,000 Lot: 48.80sqm Floor: 89.12sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000DP - 20% (payable up to 12 months)Balance - Bank or In-House
₱ 3,980,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
89m² Floor Area
Single Attached UnitCompound Type2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Car Garagewith Balcony for Front UnitsUnit Availability:SA2 - TSP: 3,980,000 Lot: 48.80sqm Floor: 89.12sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000DP - 20% (payable up to 12 months)Balance - Bank or In-House
₱ 3,980,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
89m² Floor Area

Brgy. Pulang Lupa Uno 2 Storey Townhouse For Sale near Naga Road rg

Philippines, Las Piñas Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 1 - Price: Php 3,880,000 Lot Area: 58.64sqm Act. Floor Area: 72.67sqm Total Dev. Floor Area: 102.42sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000
₱ 3,880,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
102m² Floor Area

2BR Townhouse For Sale in Las Piñas mcm

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
 Townhouse for Sale2 Storey2 Bedrooms2 Toilet and Bath1 Maid's Room1 CarportTCP: 3,599,000 / Lot Area: 58sqm / Floor Area: 61.5sqmTerms:Reservation - 30,000Down Payment - 20% DP Terms - monthsRemaining Balance - Bank Loan
₱ 3,599,000
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
62m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Mapayapa Village Las Pinas 5.4M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pulang Lupa Uno Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas
Brgy: Pulang Lupa Uno Las Piñas Location: Mapayapa Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Garage Service Area Townhouse Unit Unit 2 - Price: Php 3,850,000 Lot Area: 52.46sqm Act. Floor Area: 70.3sqm Terms: Cash, Thru Bank or In House Financing Reservation - Php 30,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80%
₱ 3,850,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
70m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5DC3C99970C0CPH
Ask about the property
Marianne Reston
+63932130
Show number

Message me on

Whatsapp
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property