₱ 2,968,870
1
Baths
24 m²
Floor area

Regular Studio Unit with Amenity View

Mandalagan, Bacolod

Details

Baths
1
Floor area (m²)
24

Description

Unit: Regular Studio Unit - 23.76 sqm
Orientation: Amenity View
Unit No.: 3N

Amenities:
Swimming Pool
Fitness Gym
Clubhouse
Playground
Jogging Path
Tennis Court
Vista Mall

Reservation Fee: P15,000
18% Downpayment in 36 months (Php 14,427/mo)
82% Loanable Amount

For more details visit

https://www.camellamanors.com/listing/condo-bacolod/
Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp (+63) 918 610 1120

Read More

Amenities

CCTV
Air conditioning
Alarm System
Business Center
Club House
Elevators
Fire exits
Fitness center
Function Room
Laundry Area
Shower rooms
Smoke detector
Fire Alarm
Fire sprinkler system
Pond
Open space
24-hour security
Shops
Clubhouse
Fully fenced
Garage
Garden
Jogging path
Landscaped Garden
Multi-purpose lawn
Open car spaces
Parking lot
Parks
Playground
Pool bar
Secure parking
Shower rooms
Swimming pool
Tennis court
View More

Location

Mandalagan, Bacolod
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Pre-Selling Studio Condo in Bacolod | 23.76 sqm Strategically located at GM Cordova-Buri Road, Brgy. Mandalagan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. Very accessible to the following establishments: MALLS -Vista Mall -AllHome -AllDay -City Mall -Robinsons Bacolod -Ayala Malls -SM SCHOOLS -University of St. La Salle -Colegio De San Agustin -Riverside Bacolod -University of Recoletos- Bacolod HOSPITALS -Bacolod Queen of Mercy -Riverside Bacolod -Doctors Hospital Bacolod BPO & IT PARKS -iQor -Concentrix -Panasiatic -Teleperformance And more commercial strips along Lacson-Mandalagan Highway.
₱ 2,804,312
0 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23.76m² Floor Area
Strategically located at GM Cordova-Buri Road, Brgy. Mandalagan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. Very accessible to the following establishments: MALLS -Vista Mall -AllHome -AllDay -City Mall -Robinsons Bacolod -Ayala Malls -SM SCHOOLS -University of St. La Salle -Colegio De San Agustin -Riverside Bacolod -University of Recoletos- Bacolod HOSPITALS -Bacolod Queen of Mercy -Riverside Bacolod -Doctors Hospital Bacolod BPO & IT PARKS -iQor -Concentrix -Panasiatic -Teleperformance And more commercial strips along Lacson-Mandalagan Highway.
₱ 2,894,114
0 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23.76m² Floor Area

Studio Unit- Amenity View

Mandalagan, Bacolod
Camella Manors Bacolod offers you an unparalleled garden home living with a convenient access to world-class tourist attractions as you create wonderful memories with your loved ones. Amenities: Swimming Pool (Adult & Kiddie) Fitness Gym Club House Tennis Court Playground Jogging Path
₱ 2,878,646
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23.76m² Floor Area

Studio Unit- Community View

Mandalagan, Bacolod
Nearby: Vista Mall Malls (City Mall, Robinsons, Ayala Malls, SM, Downtown) Schools (St. Scholastica, University of St. La Salle, Colegio De San Agustin) Hospitals (Riverside, Bacolod Queen of Mercy, Doctor's Hospital) Transport Hubs IT & BPO Hubs Amenities: Swimming Pool (Adult & Kiddie Pool) Fitness Gym Clubhouse Tennis Court Playground Jogging Path Pet-friendly Community Vista Leasing Services Studio Unit- Community View Floor Area: 23.76 sqm Floor Level: 7F
₱ 2,868,334
1 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23.76m² Floor Area
This unfurnished 23.76 Studio Condo is located at GM Cordova Avenue Buri Road, Brgy. Mandalagan, Bacolod City. Coming home in Camella Manors Olvera is a rewarding experience. For this reason, you can already own a condominium unit at an affordable price with condo living perks waiting for you: a. Accessibility to All Sectors of the Society b. 24/7 Security c. Nearby Tourist Spots d. Verdant Landscapes e. Pet-friendly Community f. Resort Vibe Community g. Smart Condo Living
₱ 2,868,334
0 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23.76m² Floor Area

Affordable Condo in Bacolod

Mandalagan, Bacolod
PRE-SELLING CONDO UNITS IN BACOLOD STUDIO UNIT (23.76SQ.M) TCP: P2,804,312 Reservation Fee: P15,000 18% DP in 36 months OPTION 1: STEP-UP Year 1- P10,000 Year 2-3- P15,407 OPTION 2: STRAIGHT DP P13,605/month in 36 months *The remaining 82% will be financed thru Bank Loan. Located beside Vista Mall Bacolod 15min. drive from Bacolod Silay Airport Vista Leasing Services We accept Debit/Credit Card payments Free Bank Charges Free Title Transfer
₱ 2,804,312
0 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
23.76m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: CD61136D5D1FDE2MP
Ask about the property
Camella Bacolod
+63918610
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property