₱ 6,000,000
3
Bedrooms
177 m²
Floor area

RFO 3BR House and Lot for Sale in Silang, Cavite

Silang

Details

Car Spaces
2
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Floor area (m²)
177

Description

177 sqm Meridian House and Lot in Silang, Cavite.

3 Bedrooms

3 Toilet and Bathrooms

2 Car Garage

10 minutes away from Tagatay

Read More

Amenities

Balcony
Garage
View More

Location

Silang
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Floor AREA: 123 sqm.Lot AREA: 110 sqm.Amount: 6,380,000.00Location: Silang Cavite3 BedroomsMaster's Bedroom w/ T&B2 common Toilet & bathDining AreaLiving AreaKitchen AreaCarportBalconyTURNOVER CONDITION: Semi-Complete
₱ 6,380,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
123m² Floor Area
Model House: Orabella Single Detached (P6,160,225.00) Lot Area: 176 sqmFloor Area: 112sqm House Features: 4 Bedrooms (including 1 at the ground floor)Carport with ceramic tiles3 toilet and bathfamily areaverandafull two-storey Other Model Houses:Mikaela,Amadea,Fiorenza,Luciana,Caterina,Gisella,MariellaProject DetailsLocation: Brgy. Pook, Silang CaviteTotal Area: 62 hectaresConcept: ItalianProduct Offerings:• Phase 1 – Single Detached, 176 sqm lot area (2-88 sqm lots)• Phase 2 – Single Detached, 120 sqm lot area(1 lot only)• Phase 3 – Duplex, 88 sqm lot area* Phase 4 -
₱ 6,160,225
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area

Silang Cavite House and Lot for Sale

Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Cavite Silang
Project: Metrogate Silang EstatesLocation: Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Silang CavitePre-selling:Get this house at P1,123,600 (20% Down Payment)Remaining 80% is payable through IN HOUSE Financing. - 12 months at 0% interest- 5 years WITH interestReserve now for only P50,000.A community with: 24 hours securityFar Eastern University (FEU)Grand ClubhouseGolf driving range Picnic areaIndoor /Outdoor basketball courtsMulti purpose function hallsJungle PoolChoose from our beautiful house designs and let us talk about building your DREAM HOME in Metrogate Silang Estates. Contact us for more important details and for schedule of free site viewing.
₱ 5,618,001
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
150m² Floor Area
Payment OptionsOption 1. Php3.2 million, assume balance Php2.3 million (monthly amortization Php44 thousand.Option 2. Php5.5 million (negotiable) Lot 5 Blk. 12Amenities &amp. FacilitesMain Entry StatementGuard HouseLandscape FeaturesPocket ParksClubhouse/Multi-Purpose HallSwimming PoolMiami is the vibrant resort community of distinguished professionals, entrepreneurs, and families with a taste for the best home to a special breed where a unique fusion of cosmopolitan living and nature-tripping is an everyday experience.South Forbes is the only township with the widest variety of upscale house &amp. lot options set amidst gebnerous greens and open spaces.South Forbes features an array of boutique communities with varied international themes. Alluring Balinese Homes, Sanctuaries drwan from Phuket, Elegant French Chatues, Miami Modern Homes. Choose from a selection of world-class archetictural styles to fit your preference.Ref # 291467
₱ 5,500,000
0 Bedrooms
0 Bathrooms
House &amp. Lot in Pacific Heights, Barangay Sabutan, Silang, Cavite..check this out.....Complete with 24-hour security service and gazeebo. Walking distance to &nbsp.Subdivision Entrance Gate, Sea Oil Gasoline Station and 7-11 Convenience Store, PLDT - Silang Office, Velasco Hospital, Silang Municipal HallLocation: Pacific Heights, Barangay Sabutan, Silang, CaviteTwo (2) -Storey House with atticLot Area: 202 sqmFloor Area: 300 sqm7 Bedrooms7 BathroomsSelling Price: Php 6,200,000For Further Details &amp. Ocular Inspection Kindly Text Or Call Numbers Flashes On The ScreenAlbert A. RamirezRef # 160665
₱ 6,200,000
7 Bedrooms
7 Bathrooms
Beside Vista mall, Silang Accessible to Aguinaldo Highway Accessible to Schools ( like FEU, PCU & more ) Hospitals, Malls & Market 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath
₱ 5,800,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
66m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO60C717F829C2CMP
Ask about the property
Keller Williams Philippines
+63995832
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property