Studio Unit Condo For sale Inside Clark Pampanga
Monterrace Suites Condo Project inside D’Heights in Clark Freeportzone Angeles City, Pampanga
Good for retirement and investment, near Clark Airport
Pre-selling condo for sale. (Sale of the Leasehold rights until 2060, subject to renewal thereafter).
Finished turn over with Aircon.
Condo for sale in Clark Freeport Zone 5 mins away from Clark International Airport
Pre selling Condo in Clark Angeles City
Leasehold until 2060 to CDC (Clark Development Corp), renewable.
Available units from Studio and 2 Bedrooms at 7M+, 3 Bedrooms with balcony at 8M+.
Terms: Cash payment or 10% to reserved, remaining 90% payable in 30 days
Sample Computation: Studio Unit 40sqm
10% To reserved:
90% Balance: Payable in 30days
The SunValley Group of South Korea is known for its state-of-the-art golf courses, hotels, water theme parks, housing and other property development-related projects. Currently, it operates Sorak SunValley Country Club, Donggwon SunValley, Iljuk SunValley and Yeoju Spa in South Korea, as well as Yabe SunValley and Higo SunValley in Japan, and has completed more than 10 residential megaprojects. To date, the group has completed more than 10 large-scale housing related projects.?
They Venture into an ambitious project inside Clark, which is now known as the D'Heights Resort or SunValley Resort inside Clark Freeport Zone. The development is considered to be the prime location inside Clark Freeport Zone as to house / villas / condos development and golf courses. It has a total of 309 hectare land and inside the development are the 36 - holes championship golf course, club house, restaurant and around 30 villas/houses. There is an international school with an I.B degree that is fully operational and a 5 - star hotel with casino that will surely take you to the next level of excitement.