The property is situated in Brgy. Nagbalayong, Morong, Bataan.
Here’s more information for your consideration:
- P950 per sqm inclusive of all expenses (capital gains, sales tax, registration, etc.) in transferring the title to your name.
- The whole property is four hectare. It has more than 200 fully grown mango trees (Kinalabaw and piko variety), a 1,000sqm lit has an average of 8-10 mango trees.
- The subdivided lots are already individually titled with updated tax (all clean and easily verifiable).
- The property is beside the barangay road (cemented), only 5mins walk from the National Highway. It is few minutes drive from Bataan National Park.
- It is only 800 meters or less than a kilometer away from the beautiful shoreline of Morong beach. Here's the link to some of the beach resorts
- The property is only 15 mins ride from Anvaya Cove, 30 mins away from Las Casas Filipina De Acuzar, 40 mins away from Mt. Samat, approximately 1-hr away from Mariveles and Balanga Bataan, 25 mins to Subic International Airport, 1.5 hrs drive to Clark International Airport and 40 mins from the Central Business District of Subic.
- The plan to de-congest Manila airport and reopen Subic International Airport as well as using Clark International Airport will make this property shoot up in a few years so this is an ideal investment.
- There is a plan to reopen Subic International Airport by end of 2019. This property is about 25-30mins Drive to this airport.