₱ 6,500,000
3
Bedrooms
120 m²
Floor area
70 m²
Land Size

Townhouse For Sale In Bf Homes Paranaque

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes, B. Aquino B.F. Homes, Parañaque

Details

Build (Year)
2020
Car Spaces
1
Deposit / Bond
2020
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
120
Land Size (m²)
70
Block and Lot/Unit Number
29
Price conditions
Negotiable
Price range
6500000
Sqm Range
120
Subdivision name
BF Homes
Available from
2/2/21

Description

Townhouse For Sale In Bf Homes Paranaque

Price : 6,500,000

Lot area : 70 sq.m.

Floor area : 120 sq.m.

Property Features :

Living area

Dining Room
3 Bedrooms

2 Toilet and Bath

1 Car Garage

Gated Community with 24 Hours Security
Maynilad Water Supply
With Roving Guards
Nice Location

For Inquiries and for More details please call:

Jessie Inot

Licensed Real Estate Broker No. 22291

HLURB no. 0042938

Read More

Amenities

Driver's room
Terrace
Maids room
Library
Air conditioning
Attic
Broadband internet available
Maid's room
Storage Room
Study room
Wi-Fi
Garage
Jogging path
Parks
Secure parking
Shower Rooms
Sports facilities
Basketball court
Clubhouse
Garden
Parking lot
Playground
Volleyball Court
Open space
View More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes, B. Aquino

B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsTerms:Cash / In-house / Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,690,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
100m² Floor Area

RFO For Sale Townhouse in Paranaque near Sucat Hiway - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, Brgy. BF B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2 - PRICE: 7,004,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing******Townhouse For Sale in Paranaque CityHouse and Lot in Paranaque For SaleBrand New Townhouse near SM BF ParanaqueFor Sale Townhouse near SLEX Sucat Hiway
₱ 7,004,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

RFO 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaque near Shopwise SM BF - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, Brgy. BF B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportPRICE: 7,004,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing******Townhouse For Sale in Paranaque CityHouse and Lot in Paranaque For SaleBrand New Townhouse near SM BF ParanaqueFor Sale Townhouse near SLEX Sucat Hiway
₱ 7,004,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area
"Townhouse in Paranaque"Location: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Shopwise Sucat and Skyway, Stepping Stone Sucat Campus2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,004,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137.28m² Floor Area

Townhouse For Sale in BF Homes Parañaque near Aguirre SD

Philippines, Parañaque, BF Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Located near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3-4 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathLiving AreaDining and Kitchen AreaService AreaCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsUnit 7 - Php 6,934,531.30 / Lot Area: 49sqm / Floor Area: 103sqmTerms:Cash / In-house / Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20% Payable in 6 monthsRemaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,934,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
103m² Floor Area

New 3BR RFO Townhouse in Paranaque near Shopwise Sucat - MP

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2 - PRICE: 6,800,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

3BR RFO Townhouse in Paranaque near Lopez BF Homes - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, BF Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,771,744.67 / Lot Area: 47sqm / Floor Area: 101sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,771,744
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
101m² Floor Area
"Townhouse in Paranaque"Location: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Shopwise Sucat and Skyway, Stepping Stone Sucat Campus2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 6,800,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137.28m² Floor Area

3BR Townhouse in Paranaque near AM BF RFO Unit - MP

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 1 - PRICE: 7,400,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 153.01 sq.m.UNIT 2 - PRICE: 6,800,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.UNIT 3 - PRICE: 7,300,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 149.90 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

New 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaue near Shopwise Sucat - MP

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2 - PRICE: 6,800,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO60417678A32ACMP
Roselle Benin
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property