₱ 6,500,000
3
Bedrooms
120 m²
Floor area
70 m²
Land Size

Townhouse For Sale in BF Homes Paranaque

Philippines, Paranaque, B. F. Homes, C. C. Santos B.F. Homes, Parañaque

Details

Build (Year)
2021
Car Spaces
1
Deposit / Bond
2021
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
3
Floor area (m²)
120
Land Size (m²)
70
Block and Lot/Unit Number
29
Price conditions
Negotiable
Price range
6500000
Sqm Range
120
Subdivision name
BF Homes
Available from
2/1/21

Description

TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE IN BF HOMES PARANAQUE

Price : 6,500,000

Lot area : 70 sq.m.

Floor area : 120 sq.m.

Property Features :

Living area

Dining Room
3 Bedrooms

2 Toilet and Bath

1 Car Garage

Gated Community with 24 Hours Security
Maynilad Water Supply
With Roving Guards
Nice Location

For Inquiries and for More details please call:

Jessie Inot

Licensed Real Estate Broker No. 22291

HLURB no. 0042938

Read More

Amenities

Driver's room
Terrace
Maids room
Library
Air conditioning
Attic
Broadband internet available
Maid's room
Powder room
Storage Room
Study room
Wi-Fi
Garage
Jogging path
Lanai
Open car spaces
Parks
Secure parking
Shower Rooms
Sports facilities
24-hour security
Balcony
Basketball court
Clubhouse
Garden
Parking lot
Playground
Volleyball Court
Open space
View More

Location

Philippines, Paranaque, B. F. Homes, C. C. Santos

B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Townhouse in BF Paranaque near Lopez - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, BF Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,771,744.67 / Lot Area: 47sqm / Floor Area: 101sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,771,744
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
101m² Floor Area

RFO 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaque BF Phase 3 - MP

B.F. Homes, Parañaque City B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,771,744 / Lot Area: 47sqm / Floor Area: 101sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,771,744
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
101m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaque near Dr. A Santos SM BF - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, Brgy. BF B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2 - PRICE: 6,800,000Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area

Townhouse for Sale in Sucat, Paranaque City

Philippines, 1700, Parañaque, Sta. Rita B.F. Homes, Parañaque
For Sale Brand New Townhouse in Sucat, Paranaque CityLIMITED UNITS ONLY!Reserve now!Very near SLEX via Sucat exitNear Santana GroveNear SM Mall BFContract Price: 6.8MCash / Bank FinancingLot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.GROUND FLOORLiving AreaDining AreaKitchen with built-in cabinetsToilet & BathMaids Room / Elderly RoomOne Car GarageService AreaSECOND FLOORMasters Bedroom with Terrace & Toilet & BathRoom 1Room 2Common Toilet & BathFEATURES:READY FOR MOVE IN - Fully finished, fully painted, bedrooms with cabinets with walk in closets (common and exclusive), kitchen with granite counter top and with hanging and bottom cabinets, complete lighting and toilet and bath fixtures.Provision for split type aircon, telephone and cable ready, underground facility, individual water and electricity meters in place, provision for washer/dryer connections.For inquiries, viewing, and reservation, please feel free to contact me.Alan MaghanoyLicensed Real Estate BrokerPRC & HLURB Accredited
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area
"Townhouse in Paranaque"Location: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Shopwise Sucat and Skyway, Stepping Stone Sucat Campus2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 6,800,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137.28m² Floor Area
Townhouse in ParañaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Shopwise Sucat and Skyway, Stepping Stone Sucat Campus2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 2Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 6,800,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137.28m² Floor Area

BF Homes Parañaque Affordable Brandnew 4 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in -AJCP

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
 Dresden St. BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3-4 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsUnit 5 - Php 6,690,351.36 / Lot Area: 46sqm / Floor Area: 100sqmTerms:Cash / In-house / Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,690,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
100m² Floor Area

Townhouse in Paranaque near Lopez BF RFO 3-Storey Unit - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueBF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsPhp 6,771,744.67 / Lot Area: 47sqm / Floor Area: 101sqmTerms:Cash/In-house/Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,771,744
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
101m² Floor Area

For Sale 3 Storey Brandnew Townhouse in Paranaque City near Sucat -AJC

Philippines, Parañaque, B. F. Homes B.F. Homes, Parañaque
BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro ManilaLocated near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat.Townhouse - Residential Units3 Storey3-4 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathCovered GarageBuilt in CabinetsBlock 2: RFO (Down Payment UP TO 6 MONTHS)Unit 5 - Php 6,690,351.36 / Lot Area: 46sqm / Floor Area: 100sqmTerms:Cash / In-house / Bank FinancingReservation Fee - 50,000Down Payment 20%Remaining Balance 80%
₱ 6,690,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
100m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Townhouse in Paranaque For Sale near SM Sucat - MP

Philippines, Parañaque B.F. Homes, Parañaque
Townhouse in ParanaqueLocation: Brgy. BF, Paranaque CityLocated near SM BF, Sucat Road2 Storey Residential Townhouse3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and bathSliding Door to balconyService areaMaid’s room1 CarportUNIT 1Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 153.01 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 7,400,000UNIT 2Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 137.28 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 6,800,000UNIT 3Lot Area: 83.66 sq.m.Floor Area: 149.90 sq.m.SELLING PRICE: 7,300,000Terms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
137m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO6041B37A261CCMP
Home Place Properties
6390528
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property