₱ 6,828,000
3
Bedrooms
119 m²
Floor area
100 m²
Land Size

Townhouse for sale in Las Pinas with 3 Bedrooms near Southmall - MB

Pilar, Las Piñas

Details

Build (Year)
2019
Car Spaces
2
Deposit / Bond
100000
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Rooms (total)
4
Floor area (m²)
119
Land Size (m²)
100
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit B
Available from
9/10/20

Description

Two-Storey Single Attached

Three (3) Bedrooms

One (1) Maid's Room

Two (2) Toilet & Bathroom

Two (2) Car Garage

Service Area

Built-in Cabinets

Balcony


Price:  Php 6,828,000

Lot Area: 100sqm

Floor Area: 119sqm


Payment Terms:

Reservation - 100,000

Down Payment - 20%

Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing

Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Smoke detector
Garage
Secure parking
24-hour security
View More

Location

Pilar, Las Piñas
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Modern Townhouse for Sale in Las pinas Duplex Type-MD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Towhouse in Las PinasLocaton: Pilar Village, Las Pinas City2 Storey3 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathMaid's Room1 Car GarageTCP: Php 6,600,000Lot Area: 80sqmFloor Area: 135sqmTerms:Reservation - 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - 80%
₱ 6,600,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area
Very good quality townhouseVery spacious for big family 4 rooms 2 car garage... with laundry lanai area at the back good for barbeque area.Garage can be convertable to party area during occasions.Very safe village, flood free, near to the mall, hospitals, schools and wet marketsAccept payment thru bank financing will assist for the approval of your application.
₱ 6,750,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
140m² Floor Area
Townhouse in Las Pinas Locaton: Pilar Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 3 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room 1 Car Garage TCP: Php 6,800,000 Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 135sqm Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area

House and Lot For Sale in Las Piñas nr SM Southmall and Alabang Zapote SD

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Rd Pilar, Las Piñas
Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road Pilar, Las Piñas 2 Storey Single Attached 3 Bedrooms 1 Maid's Room 2 Toilet & Bathroom Living Area Dining and Kitchen Area 2 Car Garage Service Area Built-in Cabinets Balcony Price:  Php 6,828,000 Lot Area: 100sqm Floor Area: 119sqm Payment Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area
Located near SM Southmall and Alabang-Zapote Road Two-Storey Single Attached Three (3) Bedrooms One (1) Maid's Room Two (2) Toilet & Bathroom Two (2) Car Garage Service Area Built-in Cabinets Balcony Price:  Php 6,828,000 Lot Area: 100sqm Floor Area: 119sqm Payment Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance - 80% Bank Financing House For Sale in Las Pinas Townhouse For Sale Single Attached House and Lot near SM Southmall Single Attached House and Lot near Alabang-Zapote Road House For Sale near Alabang
₱ 6,828,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
119m² Floor Area

Pilar Village Duplex Townhouse with 3 Bedroom For Sale 6.8M -RG

Philippines, Las Piñas, Pilar Pilar, Las Piñas
Townhouse in Las Pinas Locaton: Pilar Village, Las Pinas City 2 Storey 3 Bedrooms 3 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room 1 Car Garage TCP: Php 6,800,000 Lot Area: 80sqm Floor Area: 135sqm Terms: Reservation - 100,000 Down Payment - 20% Balance - 80%
₱ 6,800,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F5F1308699B9PH
Ask about the property
Ms. Charry
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
+63917279
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property