₱ 7,400,000
4
Bedrooms
160 m²
Floor area
70 m²
Land Size

Townhouse For Sale with 4BR and 1 Car Garage near Dona Soledad Paranaque - JJ

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque

Details

Build (Year)
2019
Car Spaces
1
Deposit / Bond
100000
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
3
Rooms (total)
4
Floor area (m²)
160
Land Size (m²)
70
Block and Lot/Unit Number
Unit 1
Available from
9/6/20

Description

"Townhouse in Betterliving Paranaque"


Located near Dona Soledad, Russia and Saudi Arabia.


3 Storey

4 Bedrooms

3 Toilet and Bath

Service Area

1 Car  Garage


Availability: 6 Units

Price: 7,400,000

Lot Area: 70-80sqm

Floor Area: 160-180sqm


Terms:

Reservation - Php 100,000

Down Payment - 20%

Balance - Bank Financing

Read More

Amenities

Alarm System
CCTV
Garage
Secure parking
24-hour security
View More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco

Don Bosco, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

Modern Duplex Type Townhouse for Sale in Paranaque near SM Bicutan-MD

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Details:2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and BathPowder RoomMaid's RoomService Area2 Car GaragePrice: Php 8,100,000Lot Area: 105sqmFloor Area: 180sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 8,100,000
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
180m² Floor Area

3 Bedroom Duplex House in Betterliving Paranaque with 2 Carport - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco, Saudi Arabia Don Bosco, Parañaque
"Duplex House in Betterliving"Location: Betterliving Subd., Brgy. Don Bosco, Paranaque CityLocated near Saudi Arabia and RussiaDetails:2 Storey3 Bedrooms2 Toilet and BathPowder RoomMaid's RoomService Area2 Car GaragePrice: Php 8,100,000Lot Area: 105sqmFloor Area: 180sqm
₱ 8,100,000
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
180m² Floor Area

Townhouse for sale in Paranaque Don Bosco 2-3 Storey For Sale-CC1

Philippines, Parañaque Don Bosco, Parañaque
TownhouseTwo and Three Storey2-3 BedroomsFamily Room with own Toilet and Bath(3rd Floor)Maid’s Room with toilet (Ground Floor)1 Powder Room(Ground Floor)2 Toilet & Bath(2nd Floor)Living, Dining, kitchenLanaiBalconyService area and Garden2 Car GaragePrice Range: Php 8,053,920 (Two-Storey)Lot Area: 77.5 sq.m / Floor Area: 126 sq.mTerms of Payment:Reservation Fee: Php 50,000Down Payment: 20%Remaining Balance: 80%: Thru Bank Finance (15 or 20 years)
₱ 8,053,920
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
126m² Floor Area
"Townhouse in Betterliving Paranaque"Located near Dona Soledad, Russia and Saudi Arabia.3 Storey4 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathService Area1 Car GaragePrice: 7,400,000Lot Area: 65sqmFloor Area: 160sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,400,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area

4 Bedroom Townhouse in Betterliving Paranaque near Dona Soledad Ave - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, Don Bosco, Saudi Arabia Don Bosco, Parañaque
"Townhouse in Betterliving Paranaque"Located near Dona Soledad, Russia and Saudi Arabia.3 Storey4 Bedrooms3 Toilet and BathService Area1 Car GaragePrice: 7,400,000Lot Area: 65sqmFloor Area: 160sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 100,000Down Payment - 20%Balance - Bank Financing
₱ 7,400,000
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
160m² Floor Area

Affordable 2 Bedroom Townhouse in Betterliving Paranaque near Doña Soledad SD

Philippines, 1711, Parañaque, Don Bosco Don Bosco, Parañaque
Details:2 Storey Townhouse with Own Gate2 Bedrooms2 Toilet & Bath1 Maid’s RoomLiving AreaDining and Kitchen AreaLot Area 80 sqmFloor Area 135 sqm1 Car GarageTCP: 6,800,00020% Down PaymentReservation: 100,00080% Bank Loan:Near: Saudi Arabia and Doña Soledad
₱ 6,800,000
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
135m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F5F15BEBB600PH
Ask about the property
Ms. Charry
VERIFIED BY LAMUDI
MEMBER SINCE 2015
+63917279
Show number
By clicking Contact Seller, you are accepting MyProperty's Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy page.
Share
Report
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property