United Paranaque Subdivision 3-Storey House and Lot for Sale with Pool Parañaque
San Isidro, Parañaque
United Paranaque Subdivision Charming Chic 3-Storey House and Lot for Sale with Swimming Pool in San isidro, Parañaque near Airport, BF Homes, BGC and Makati CBD
Code : DS882767
Category : For Sale
Project : United Paranaque Subdivision 5
City : San isidro, Parañaque City
Unit : Four Bedroom (4BR)
Size : LA : 315 sqm FA : 300 sqm
Parking : 3 Car Garage
Selling Price : Php 23,500,000.00 Gross
Details of the Property
• With 7m x 3m modern inground pool with waterfall and lights 4m deep
• Main Bedroom with bathroom and walk-in cabinet plus aircon
• 2nd Bedroom with own toiele and bathroom and aircon
• 3rd and 4th Bedroom with shared bathroom and aircons
• Big attic/sala with aircon plus a study room with aircon
• Living Room
• Dining Room
• Kitchen with 2 stand up aircon
• Maids quarters with kitchen, own bathroom and dining
• Covered laundry area
• BBQ area fully tiled
• 3 car garage with remote control doors
• 2 stand up aircons; 1 split aircon; 4 window type aircon
• All light fittings; chandelier; all blinds
• 3 bar stools
• 8 CCTV cameras
United Paranaque Subdivision is located in San Isidro, Paranaque. This exclusive subdivision is known for secured community and peaceful atmosphere that will make you excited to go home after. It is strategic location. Bounded by the cities of Taguig, Makati, Pasay, and Pateros, It brings you close to various metropolitan areas. It is also in a prime location in San Isidro, Metro Manila, within a convenient distance from establishments like schools, churches, malls, offices and restaurants, making a United Parañaque Subdivision purchase perfect for those starting a family, a student or a professional looking for a place near their work and school.
Why Buying a Property in the South of Metro Manila?
1. It Is a Rapidly Developing Urban Hub
It has its own central business district, shopping malls for both high end and mid-market, international schools, top-notch hospitals, and its own convenient access to the rest of southern Luzon.
2. It Is Near the Manila Airport
living in the south will cost less time to get to the airport than when traveling from the north. Since terminals of the Ninoy Aquino International Airports are just a short drive away from Muntinlupa, Parañaque, and Las Piñas
3. The Area Is Mostly Flood-free
Based on the findings of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources’ Mines and Geosciences Bureau, most of the flood-free to least flooded cities can be found in the south of Metro Manila. This can be attributed to the cities’ land slopes, effective drainage cleaning and maintenance, garbage and waste management, mandatory use of eco-friendly materials, implementation of carbon footprint deduction ways, and the area’s lush greeneries that help reduce risk of flooding.
4. Road infrastructure has made it very accessible to the rest of Metro Manila.
With roads such as the Southern Tagalog Arterial Road (STAR), Manila-Cavite Expressway, Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway, South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), C5, and Skyway, getting to and from the South to the rest of Metro Manila and nearby provinces is fast and convenient.
If you’re interested in BUYING this property or wish to SELL a property, don't hesitate to contact us:
Licensed Real Estate Broker
San Isidro, Parañaque