₱ 13,293,000
3
Bedrooms
241 m²
Floor area
111 m²
Land Size

UPS 5 San Isidro Parañaque Townhouse For Sale with 3 Bedrooms and Maid's Room SD

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro San Isidro, Parañaque

Details

Car Spaces
1
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
4
Floor area (m²)
241.17
Land Size (m²)
111.88
Block and Lot/Unit Number
3

Description

Location: UPS-5, Brgy. San Isidro, Paranaque City


3 Storey

3 Bedrooms

4 Toilet and Bath

Living Area

Dining and Kitchen Area

Maid's Room

Service Area (with Water Tank for Emergency Use)

Storage

Terrace (2nd Floor)

1 Car Garage


Available Units:


RFO

3 - Php 13,293,863.85 / Lot Area: 111.88sqm / Floor Area: 241.17sqm 


Terms:

Reservation - Php 150,000

Down Payment - 20%


Remaining Balance 80%

Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing


Read More

Amenities

Maids room
Built-in wardrobes
Maid's room
Garage
View More

Location

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro

San Isidro, Parañaque
Click to activate map

Similar Properties

RFO Townhouse For Sale in Paranaque near Jaka Plaza UPS-5 - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro San Isidro, Parañaque
3 Storey3 Bedrooms4 Toilet and BathMaid's RoomService AreaStorageTerrace (2nd Floor)1 Car GarageAvailable Units:RFO1 - Php 12,979,115.07 / Lot Area: 106.13sqm / Floor Area: 235.46sqm 2 - Php 12,810,991.82 / Lot Area: 109.00sqm / Floor Area: 232.41sqm 3 - Php 13,293,863.85 / Lot Area: 111.88sqm / Floor Area: 241.17sqm Turn-over (Unit 5 and 6) - November 20195 - Php 13,617,432.21 / Lot Area: 117.65sqm / Floor Area: 247.04sqm 6 - Php 13,446,001.61 / Lot Area: 120.54sqm / Floor Area: 243.93sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 150,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance 80%Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 12,810,991
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
232m² Floor Area

3BR Townhouse in Paranaque near Jaka Sucat Road - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro San Isidro, Parañaque
3 Storey3 Bedrooms4 Toilet and BathMaid's RoomService AreaStorageTerrace (2nd Floor)1 Car GarageAvailable Units:RFO1 - Php 12,979,115.07 / Lot Area: 106.13sqm / Floor Area: 235.46sqm 2 - Php 12,810,991.82 / Lot Area: 109.00sqm / Floor Area: 232.41sqm 3 - Php 13,293,863.85 / Lot Area: 111.88sqm / Floor Area: 241.17sqm Turn-over (Unit 5 and 6) - November 20195 - Php 13,617,432.21 / Lot Area: 117.65sqm / Floor Area: 247.04sqm 6 - Php 13,446,001.61 / Lot Area: 120.54sqm / Floor Area: 243.93sqmTerms:Reservation - Php 150,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance 80%Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 12,810,991
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
232m² Floor Area

For Sale Townhouse in Paranaque Ready For Occupancy inside UPS-5 - MP

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro San Isidro, Parañaque
Townhouse in Paranaque3 Storey3 Bedrooms4 Toilet and BathMaid's RoomService AreaStorageTerrace (2nd Floor)1 Car GaragePhp 12,979,115.08Lot Area: 106.13sqmFloor Area: 235.46sqm Terms:Reservation - Php 150,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance 80%Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 12,979,115
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
235m² Floor Area

Three Storey Townhouse for Sale in Paranaque near Sucat Road-MD

Philippines, Parañaque San Isidro, Parañaque
3 Storey3 Bedrooms4 Toilet and BathMaid's RoomService AreaStorageTerrace (2nd Floor)1 Car GarageAvailable Unit:RFO3 - Php 13,293,863.85 / Lot Area: 111.88sqm / Floor Area: 241.17sqm Terms:Reservation - Php 150,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance 80%Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 13,293,864
3 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
241.17m² Floor Area

Elegant Modern Townhouse for Sale near Unihealth-MD at Parañaque, Metro Manila

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro San Isidro, Parañaque
The concept of these six unit townhouse Residences is about interlocking while boxes that is inspiredby creating and Artificial suspended mountain tableauof vertical landscaped.Each unit is handcrafted to create natural sunlight,cross ventilation and ultimate windows view Details:3 Storey3 Bedrooms4 Toilet and BathMaid's RoomService AreaStorageTerrace (2nd Floor)1 Car GarageTerms:Reservation - Php 150,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance 80%Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 13,293,863
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
241.17m² Floor Area

Brand New Elegant Townhouse for Sale in Paranaque - MD

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro San Isidro, Parañaque
The concept of these six unit townhouse Residences is about interlocking while boxes that is inspiredby creating and Artificial suspended mountain tableauof vertical landscaped.Each unit is handcrafted to create natural sunlight,cross ventilation and ultimate windows view Details:3 Storey3 Bedrooms4 Toilet and BathMaid's RoomService AreaStorageTerrace (2nd Floor)1 Car GarageTerms:Reservation - Php 150,000Down Payment - 20%Remaining Balance 80%Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 12,810,992
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
232.41m² Floor Area

Paranaque 3BR Townhouse For Sale with Car Garage mcm

Philippines, Parañaque, San Isidro San Isidro, Parañaque
Details: 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 4 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room Service Area Storage Terrace (2nd Floor) 1 Car Garage Available Units: RFO 1 - Php 12,979,115.07 / Lot Area: 106.13sqm / Floor Area: 235.46sqm  Terms: Reservation - Php 150,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance 80% Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 12,979,115
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
235m² Floor Area
The concept of these six unit townhouse Residences  is about interlocking while boxes that is inspired by creating and Artificial suspended mountain tableau of vertical landscaped.Each unit is handcrafted to  create natural sunlight,cross ventilation and ultimate windows view  Details: 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 4 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room Service Area Storage Terrace (2nd Floor) 1 Car Garage Terms: Reservation - Php 150,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance 80% Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 13,200,000
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
195m² Floor Area
The concept of these six unit townhouse Residences  is about interlocking while boxes that is inspired by creating and Artificial suspended mountain tableau of vertical landscaped.Each unit is handcrafted to  create natural sunlight,cross ventilation and ultimate windows view  Details: 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 4 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room Service Area Storage Terrace (2nd Floor) 1 Car Garage Terms: Reservation - Php 150,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance 80% Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 13,200,000
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
112m² Floor Area
"Townhouse in Paranaque" Location: UPS-5, Brgy. San Isidro, Paranaque -City Details: 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 4 Toilet and Bath Maid's Room Service Area Storage Terrace (2nd Floor) 1 Car Garage Terms: Reservation - Php 150,000 Down Payment - 20% Remaining Balance 80% Thru Bank Financing or In-House Financing
₱ 12,979,115
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
235.46m² Floor Area
View More Listing
SKU: HO5F4E27D7E8DD2PH
Miss Sandy
6391756
Are you interested?
Thank you for your request!
We just sent your contact enquiry, you will be contacted soon.
Close
Thanks for your feedback!
We work everyday on giving you a better MyProperty experience and would be pleased to meet you again soon.
Property shared
Thanks for sharing this property